Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Lark Rise
  • golden_feather.v1323720405.png
I have 18 eggs, 6 of each for 3 pens:
Wheaten/Blue Wheaten Ameraucana
Blue/Black/Splash Marans
Olive Eggers
I can ship to day or tomorrow.
$36 shipped. Payment by paypal. PM me if you are interested.
Thanks. :)

This was the egg color a couple of months ago.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/330991/crazy-24hr-auction/8550

Lark Rise
  • golden_feather.v1323720405.png
I have 18 eggs, 6 of each for 3 pens:
Wheaten/Blue Wheaten Ameraucana
Blue/Black/Splash Marans
Olive Eggers
I can ship to day or tomorrow.
$36 shipped. Payment by paypal. PM me if you are interested.
Thanks. :)

This was the egg color a couple of months ago.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/330991/crazy-24hr-auction/8550
Sally I have these cooking now set to go to lockdown on the 9th! Did you win some?

Missy, I'm going to the Farmshow on Sunday. I plan to be there at 10 (which is 11…at least, my time). MsLadyHawke is most likely coming and we MAY have talked her DH into it. The Farm Show is for everyone! not just chicken enthusiasts. All my DH and kids can talk about is the FOOD.

Oh and
highfive.gif
on the pip!! I still got nothing in the LF dept. 2 Banty Cochins not looking so good in the bator.

I am going on Sunday with the fam, too.

YAY for the pip!!!! My LF took longer than my bantams, too.

Great pics everyone! And totally LMBO over the Pennsyltucky banter! Yep...it's a hillbilly life, but someone's gotta live it! LOL! People can be mean & cliquey here, so I roll my eyes a lot. But, no drilling yet, & I couldn't take urban life anymore. I've met cool people through chickens, actually. It is pretty here. I can't say I've ever fit in anywhere, but I can hoard chickens & fish & no one really cares...LOL. If a rooster has ever crowed loudly at 5 am inside your house, you might be a redneck ¦P

Great pics everyone! And totally LMBO over the Pennsyltucky banter! Yep...it's a hillbilly life, but someone's gotta live it! LOL! People can be mean & cliquey here, so I roll my eyes a lot. But, no drilling yet, & I couldn't take urban life anymore. I've met cool people through chickens, actually. It is pretty here. I can't say I've ever fit in anywhere, but I can hoard chickens & fish & no one really cares...LOL. If a rooster has ever crowed loudly at 5 am inside your house, you might be a redneck ¦P
Well then "I is one "
of course redneck is actually my nickname at work.....I work with mostly youngsters from the city.....we are very different .

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom