Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. BullChick

BullChick Not who you think Premium Member

Apr 17, 2012
    Coffee shop
    I have a lock on my door. Neighbors have chickens too, but they mistreat them so bad, they rarely lay, and the eggs laid in the bedding go unnoticed. The neighbors have no problem walking in, and taking my eggs (or going into my garage or shed to steal things).

2. BullChick

BullChick Not who you think Premium Member

Apr 17, 2012
    Coffee shop
    Do you have to tell them where the camera is? Or maybe just say they were seen by "someone." It doesn't matter who saw, if they ask. Kindly say that you know, and are just asking that they are truthful. And they are making it hard to watch the flock's (reproductive) health. We all worry when we are missing eggs!

3. msladyhawke

msladyhawke Poultry Connoisseur

Thanks, don't know about the other guys, but I am just glad its over and done with. Thank goodness also that my birds were relatively calm when I was plucking feathers and prodding for veins! I love [​IMG] my LF langshan gals for that!

4. msladyhawke

HOLY CRAP!!!! Do you have a camera up?! Sure hope so! I would be doing something about that! [​IMG]

5. msladyhawke

There is the morning...attend and then have GF drive home while you nap. [​IMG]

6. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

7. PrnzsButtrcluck

PrnzsButtrcluck Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 13, 2012
    Holy crap! Who was it? I would have loved to see their faces when you busted them! Haha!

"Zoinks! Scooby, we caught the egg thieves on camera!"

"And we woulda gotten away with it, too, if it hadn't been for you meddling kids!"

Last edited: Jan 2, 2013
  8. msladyhawke

[​IMG]

9. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    [​IMG]

10. LittleMissPurdy

LittleMissPurdy Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG]