Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. msladyhawke

msladyhawke Poultry Connoisseur

Ok, IF you convince YOUR dh to do that, I will explain to mine that he has to do it because your DH is!! [​IMG]
  2. Lilbrownie

Lilbrownie Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2012
    Berks County Pa
    Is the red frizzel a Cochin?? Couldn't tell if I saw feathers on those feet or not?? Trying to talk DH into going to the farm show on Sunday but who knows yet all depends on how his day goes on Saturday!! :/
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2013
  3. msladyhawke

msladyhawke Poultry Connoisseur

@ mama...look familiar? What do you think?

Sticks out in the brooder with 7 black langshans chicks, LOL. Very cute.
  4. Baym

Baym Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 5, 2012
    Southeastern PA

Or kilts!
  5. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA

You wear your kilt..I'll wear my corset...and all the church ladies will fall over in a dead faint. That's one way to get rid of those lines.
  6. BullChick

BullChick Not who you think Premium Member

Apr 17, 2012
    Coffee shop
    I live my life terrified that there are cameras recording everything I do. Not that I am doing anything wrong. I have just had too many people mock me for anything/everything. Like a purchase I have made (my first feminine wash @18) or having a wedgie... Ask Mama. I spent 3 days worrying before I met her, and had to convince myself not to cry when she showed up. I was TERRIFIED! having that on tape would have kept me in the house.[​IMG]
    As for the big dog, I would like to get a German Shepherd or Pit bull (because they are so plentiful at the shelters) but the SAME neighbors have a pit mix. The last thing I need is that dog getting loose (their dogs have no training) and fighting with a big dog of mine. Sturgis will run like heck to me. I know he won't get into a fight.
  7. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA

Ok, what is her true color like? The photo on the left or right??
  8. wlrabbitry

wlrabbitry Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG]Way to much to cat catch up on...I am going to end. can anyone summarize the last 117 posts for me...LOL
  9. BullChick

BullChick Not who you think Premium Member

Apr 17, 2012
    Coffee shop
    Some people can't be trusted. Video surveillance is the key to catching them. Sally keeps winning prizes. Lots of cute chicks are being born. Some people are just getting "hatching fever." Everyone is planning on going to the fair on Sunday. No definite meeting place or time.
  10. fisherlady

fisherlady Overrun With Chickens

and I believe Chad is talking about himself!!! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by