Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. heatherscooby77

heatherscooby77 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2012
    Grantville, PA
    I was on the local news several times when I was a kiddo. I was an extreme over achiever! I was the number one breeder of blue, black, white and broken Rex rabbits in the country. I won lots of horse shows, riding. English, western, driving, dressage, to name a few. I was also in the top 5 of my class for most of my HS career. I tutored people in HS and college. I was in FFA, 4-H, and many other clubs too. Enough of my resume'.

Then I got mixed up with the wrong person, fell apart, dropped college. Now I am back to "normal".

None of my eggs have hatched??? W-------------T-------------------F Today is day 21! I am going to give them until tomorrow before I start investigating. There are 33 LF Cochins, and 15 Black Australorps. I need some egg hatching vibes sent this way please!!!!!

2. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA
    Monty Python!!!! How in the world did you get the dialogue? Please tell me you memorized it, it could be the icing on the cake for the kilt~wearing person I've envisioned you as.

3. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    Give them a few more days!

4. fisherlady

fisherlady Overrun With Chickens

Vibes being sent!!!! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[​IMG]

5. Blarneyeggs

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA
    Sweet. Can you come do mine now?

I'm am going to NEED to borrow Sally's depends if you don't stop this!

Are you FREAKING kidding me?! I JUST got the song out of my head.

6. Blarneyeggs

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA
    Don't give up!! I had 3 (THREE!!!) Welsummers hatch today while I was out. YAY!! I will be sending vibes.

7. beaglady

beaglady Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 19, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    OK, I'm old. I just watched the Hatchy Milatchy video. I never saw the show in color before. We lived in NEPA til around 1970, so used to watch in the mid 60's.

8. mama2my4

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    YAY!!!!!!!!

9. mama2my4

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    Well, my peeps are growing up just a little bit and are cute as can be, My next batch goes in lockdown in less than a week. And I am wondering WTH was I thinking?????? [​IMG] I am going to have bazillion chicks in the house for MONTHS!!!

10. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA

Pictures or it didn't happen

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by