Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

2. PrnzsButtrcluck

PrnzsButtrcluck Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 13, 2012
    I sold 16, gave away 15, made room, and now getting more thanks to some of you....ENABLERS!

3. MotorcycleChick

MotorcycleChick Gone quackers

Apr 17, 2012
    Coffee shop
    [​IMG] I just washed a few dozen eggs, went to put them in the fridge, and half a dozen fell to the (carpeted) floor. One didn't break. One I picked up, and dropped again. I didn't want scrambled eggs for lunch, so I baked them in muffin cups, and will freeze them later. Not a tragedy after all.
    I am thinking about incubating now. Really afraid to do it, but you guys scare me more! So, I will (try to) wait until March, and if no one is broody yet, I will buy an incubator. Tell me again what I will get from an Ameraucana going after the girls? Will that make EE's or will the RIR over an Ameraucana make EE's? Either way, I will have them.

4. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    What all ya got coming???

5. MotorcycleChick

MotorcycleChick Gone quackers

Apr 17, 2012
    Coffee shop
    Wow, I am going to have sexlinks AND EE's! That is kinda exciting!
    Now, when the sexlinks are born, who is what color? Also, will I know the sexlinks from the mix chicks? If it matters, the links will be RIR/BR and Columbian Rock.
    I saw Shadow (Ameraucana) going after a Partridge Rock, and the RIR goes after Midnight, shadow's wife. So, again. Who will give birth to EE's? The Partridge Rock or Ameraucana?

6. msladyhawke

msladyhawke Poultry Connoisseur

I'll second the adorable part of that gray and yellow chick! [​IMG] What is it Blarney?

7. msladyhawke

msladyhawke Poultry Connoisseur

8. Pngzv

Pngzv Out Of The Brooder

am i reading this corectly you are raising chickens in your daughters old bedroom with carpet inside your house? well i guess yhats normal theres people raising pigs inside like their dogs! i just think my chickens are staying outsidein there own little house

9. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Ray Call me!

I have 9 or 10 BCM calling your name driving me INSANE!! [​IMG]Did you set your new eggs yet??

10. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    [​IMG] Short drive isn't it? [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by