Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. chiques chicks

chiques chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Do possums eat chickensj IDK but there was a pile of feathers. And no eggs in that Coop, pullet is still young, but there are a few roosters to protect her! And since I spent about $80 on eggs to get just one female anda bunch of roosters, I'd hate to loose them! (poor hatch rate on shipped eggs)

2. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Ok. Not gonna be able to go to Farm Show in the AM. Just too much going on and than work and work tonight. You guys have a great night and have fun tomorrow.

3. PrnzsButtrcluck

PrnzsButtrcluck Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 13, 2012
    I'm on the wrong thread again

Last edited: Jan 5, 2013
  4. PrnzsButtrcluck

PrnzsButtrcluck Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 13, 2012
    lol

5. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    They can eat young ones.

6. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Grrr...anyone wanna go to work for me?

7. Kiomey

Kiomey Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 13, 2012
    Southern York County
    Wow y'all post bunches! Trying to keep up! All the pictures are awesome! I adore gsd's! I have a long haired female ^^ I would someday perhaps consider getting an incubator and hatching eggs but I just don't think I'm able now xD so I content myself by lurking on here, hearing stories and seeing pictures ^^
    Still really excited to have a date day at the farm show tomorrow! Convinced my Loverman it would be fun :D so was there a meet up time or place?
    All the fluffy babies make me want moooore!!
    How difficult is it to introduce new chickens to a flock? Do I just have to buy/build another coop/run? :/

8. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

9. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

10. msladyhawke

msladyhawke Poultry Connoisseur

Blarney expects to be there around 11am. I am leaving by 8am and should be there by 930ish. I will be checking this thread on my phone while there to see any updates on meeting place/time tomorrow.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by