Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

I am learning so much from everyone here! Wow information over load, from Chicks, ducks, Pig Stomach, Monty Python.. such great things going on! Sorry mama for your loss what a cute pup! :(

We caught our 1st Raccoon last night, starting the eviction process of the 2 that live inthe tree next to the house! Poor thing I feel bad it has to stay in the cage till we get home, taking it to a wooded area at list 5 miles away from us to it's new home.

Also last night I was cleaning up my chicks, messy little buggars! and thought I just had to take a few pictures to show them to you guys! I have no clue what they are for sure, maybe you can shed some light. ( FYI, I have 2 roo's that need new homes, they are not in the same area as my girls that were sick, if that would be concern for anyone)

My other ladies are looking so much better, no more runny nose, sneezing, coughing, looking thin and ragged! thank goodness!! I have been giving them oatmeal with plain yogurt for breakfast, they LOVE that, I can barley put the bowl down before my girl Styx has her beak in it! :) I also started putting apple cider vinegar in their plastic water-er. and picked up some black oil sunflower seeds that seems to be a new Fav for them! Hopefully I am doing everything right in taking care of my girls! Thanks sally for your Pinterest great information!!!

Coachin, not sure the breed, i see you guys naming different types, what do you think? Her colors have some of the purpley colors to them.

Of course my Silkie, that is a Roo anyone want to trade me for a silkie pullet? I would really like 1 silkie to add to my flock, but i keep getting roos

Not sure what she is, she has feathered feet so I am thinking cochin, but i didn't think they where multi-colored like this, she is my fav! Mocha is the name :)

My other Roo, not sure what he is, was told a Jersey Giant or Black Start, Not sure if i posted here and was told he is not. Again his feathers are beautiful all ready, Blue/green/purple and the red of his waddle and comb is beautiful!!! He will need a home when he starts crowing if anyone is interested!

This girl is funny! Caramel.. She walked up looking at my phone! hehe!! Not sure what she is, was told Americana?

Hope everyone has a great day!
COOL!!! I like the light and red girl!

Hi everyone, I am in North Central Pa. Don't forget the Harrisburg Farm Show Started this week.
frow.gif
YAY
bun.gif
Glad you came!!! I think alot of them were there sunday! I havent decided if I can go or not this Friday.....

Back
Top Bottom