Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. MButerbaugh

MButerbaugh Chillin' With My Peeps

May 13, 2012
    You're in my neck of the woods! I used to live in Dubois! I'm from Cherry Tree area which is where I currently live.

2. fisherlady

fisherlady Overrun With Chickens

Hi MButerbaugh! I saw you on the map, this is the first I saw you online though... nice to meet a chicken neighbor. I am on here off an on most days, sometimes at really odd hours when I am working. (headed to work in 10 mins, so today is a hit and miss day)

I am between GC and Smithport area.. 'up on the ridge'...

3. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    Oh I would so love to go.... I wonder if I could make it happen?

4. mama2my4

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    hmmmmm...... I don't have any girls yet though.

5. mama2my4

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    Today is such a hard day for me. This is my last day with my pup of 11 years. She will be making her final visit to the vet tonight. We knew this was coming as she has been in failing health for months now, and we were just trying to make it through the holidays before having to do this. 11 years ago my hubby boarded a plane from PA to FL to go and bring her home to me and tonight, he will be the one with her as she leaves us.

This is the 3rd pet we have lost in as many years, all who had been with us for 10+ years.

Please keep my sweet Dody in your thoughts today.

This is a photo taken on her first day with us.....

[​IMG]

6. barbiegirl

barbiegirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 23, 2012
    The Poconos Pa

Oh mama, it's hard to lose a loved one. I have lost so many of my beloved dogs, 2 at a very young age, I know the pain you are going through. At least you love her enough to let her go and she will not suffer. "big hugs" I know soon I will be in your shoes with my dog panzer who is 10 and having good and bad days this month. It's always hard to lose a part of the family. [​IMG]

7. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

8. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    ; /

9. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    oh mama so sorry

10. BullChick

BullChick Not who you think Premium Member

Apr 17, 2012
    Coffee shop

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by