Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    My Coop
    WHAT THE, I got a gold backyard friend thinger under my photo! [​IMG] someone does like me!!!! YAY!!!!!! [​IMG] oh and [​IMG]
  2. LittleMissPurdy

LittleMissPurdy Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG]the Buffs grabed our hearts!!...DH says"get what ever you like..but you have to have a Buff orp. and a Partridge Dotte...,so that leaves a couple for you to pick"..OKAY..[​IMG]..He is funny, but at least he is just as excited about all this as I am!!..I am really diggin' those BLR dottes!!![​IMG]
  3. galgo98

galgo98 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2011
    Lebanon, Pennsylvania
    Frozen peas and mealworms are like duckie crack! [​IMG]
  4. LittleMissPurdy

[​IMG]..awesome Sally...& you know we all like you..[​IMG]
  5. rodriguezpoultry

rodriguezpoultry Langshan Lover

Jan 4, 2009
    Claremore, OK
    Yay for you Sally!!!

I FINALLY was able to hatch a Sussex bantam hatch! Thank you SO much mama2my4 for hatching the first one! Now to see if the ones in the incubator will hatch and the ones under the hen will hatch. Hoping the hen works the best! ;)

Put some Arkansas Blue eggs in the incubator also! I want to candle SO bad but they've only been in there since Saturday!!!!
  6. Pentamom

Pentamom Chillin' With My Peeps

Yes! Yes she does!! I got the Proof!! LOL!!
  7. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA

Crap...was gonna say I have BLR...then realized that's Wyandottes..had Buff Orps..but was just talking to Fiancee...and think I don't have them anymore...will have to check in the morning.

Clear lines for eyeliner and clear V on head is pullet. Fuzzy eyeliner and smudge on head is cockerel. If all else fails...the boys get distinctive combs before the girls.

Really? Mine love corn...heck they try and steal the scoop from you.

Ok...for those going to Mother Earth News...we need to meet up...and I promise...I'll make it happen better than I made the FS happen!
  8. LittleMissPurdy

Mother Earth News?
  9. beaglady

beaglady Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 19, 2012
    They're a coal region food, originally from the British Isles, Basically they're a meat turnover with veggies, that was traditionally a portable lunch that could be taken to work by coal miners. Pass-tees, not paste-tees, lol.
  10. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA

Yup, great learning opportunity!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by