Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

OH! I plan to be in the car and watch as the BF lets it out!! I will be laughing my *** off no doubt, perhaps I should record this!!!
big_smile.png
thats a sound idea, maybe he can get a long stick to raise the door, or if worse comes to worse, he can beat him off with the stick
lau.gif

Missy, I plan to be there most of the day with my GF. I will probably be in a kilt. That might make it easier to find me, LOL.
I'll be there with the 2 yo, my gay guy friend, my friend, her sis, her uncle, and another friend of hers....this should be hysterical!

Congrats!
I am up to 9 or ten. I got nine eggs today. I am getting 2 (3 last week) new layers every Monday/Tuesday for the past few weeks. I was actually going to ask everyone, how are your girls laying? My babies are now 26 weeks. Late bloomers, but I know a lot of people are still waiting.

I'm up to 9-12 per day...slacked off slightly for a few weeks...but now they're back to laying and I even usually get a duck egg or 2.

I'm up to 9-12 per day...slacked off slightly for a few weeks...but now they're back to laying and I even usually get a duck egg or 2.

I am SO jealous!!

Most of mine are young yet. My orps have yet to start laying, but should be any day now, and I have 5 of them. All of my birds with the excepting of my JG and BR are bantams, so my eggs are little. Funny thing though, my JG's eggs are the smallest of all! Hoping they will get bigger as she ages. She only recently started laying.

Back
Top Bottom