Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. galgo98

galgo98 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2011
    Lebanon, Pennsylvania
    I knew Chad was coming, and I heard he had a tendency to steal peoples' chickens! [​IMG]

I can see 10 out of 12 embryos on day 3! I can't see into the blue or brown egg... so there may be embryos in there too! So hopefully the turning did not cause a problem with them.... [​IMG]

2. Lilbrownie

Lilbrownie Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2012
    Berks County Pa
    Are you not wanting bantams anymore?? Sticking with the LF?

3. bower007

bower007 Out Of The Brooder

Jan 10, 2013
    Eastern PA
    Sorry if this has been asked before, but is anyone going to the Mid-Atlantic Small Flock Poultry Expo in Carroll County, MD?

4. Kiomey

Kiomey Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 13, 2012
    Southern York County
    No? When and where? ^^
    Also, in York, the York county poultry fanciers association is meeting on monday ^^ Gonna finally get to go to a meeting ^^

5. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    Well now I never said that, lol!!! I am dying to see what you are hatching up there. And I am keeping coop space just in case [​IMG]

6. Gardeningmama

Gardeningmama Chillin' With My Peeps

So, that's what that is???? I still love the wrong bird more[​IMG]LOL! I've always thought the other one was ugly as mud, her back is almost solid black. Don't get me wrong though, I Love 'Em All.

7. Gardeningmama

Sally, I just ordered those BLRW Egg's from Duramaxgirl, so you've officially been blamed. Thanks for the tip off, they are some beautiful birds. YAY, time to fire up the incubator.They should be here by Saturday...[​IMG]

8. Gardeningmama

Blarney, those babies are sooo.. tempting. MUST RESIST....MUST STICK WITH LARGE FOWL[​IMG]

9. Lilbrownie

Feb 24, 2012
    Berks County Pa

Haha between Heather and I we should be able to get you some nice birds also found out the person I got my blue molted from should be ready to sell their black molted roo which is of great quality this spring so don't know i
    And she may have some chicks too :D

10. Lilbrownie

Feb 24, 2012
    Berks County Pa

But Bamtams are great too!! Love my little Cochins only takes 2 of their eggs to make one large egg!! Plus they don't do nearly as much damage as the LF but I do love the LF too don't get me wrong :/ think it is all personal opinion

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by