Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA
    Ummm...keep the mealworms away from my booze, only worm near my booze had better be in the Tequila. God I could use one of those right now.
    That sounds like a plan!
    That's what I was doing with the chicks when the would hide in my snuggie.

2. oletymer

oletymer Chillin' With My Peeps

May 29, 2012
    I have an old magnet for advertising I will paint and put on my fridge, I will turn it into my coop fridge[​IMG]

3. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA
    Thanks all for the thoughts and prayers...once this headache goes away (i know the heartache won't) I'll hopefully be more functional.

4. LittleMissPurdy

LittleMissPurdy Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG]...I've have got to find some way to get wifi when we hit the mountains, because trying to catch-up on 900+ postings is crazy[​IMG].....or just maybe not be away for a week!...Can't wait to be done with this moving thing, soooo tired![​IMG]

*Missy, hoping you are able to find some peace in the things you enjoy.[​IMG]

5. Ms Goosed

Ms Goosed New Egg

Jan 5, 2013
    If you keep your rooster totally dark until you don't mind the crowing. You'l have to be willing to lock him up each evening and let him out in the morning but it is doable. I have seen some interestingly constructed 'boxes' for keeping roosters dark and silent on line.

6. oletymer

May 29, 2012
    My roosters crow through out the night, I can hear them in the coop, [​IMG]

7. fisherlady

fisherlady Overrun With Chickens

We have one that likes to let everyone know it is 1am....and 3am... and 4:30am... you know... just in case we were sitting up wondering!!!! [​IMG]
    so... anyone out there interested in a really cute little banty rooster??? [​IMG]

8. oletymer

May 29, 2012
    Its really windy tonight in washington pa

9. fisherlady

fisherlady Overrun With Chickens

It's been breezy here also, but we are on a ridge, so that's not too unusual for us... and as I type I can here Napolean letting the world know he doesn't care for it one bit! He's a little early tonight... [​IMG]

10. galgo98

galgo98 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2011
    Lebanon, Pennsylvania
    Where are you getting your wheat???? I'm trying to eliminate corn altogether in my mix. However, I've been having trouble finding "feed" wheat and not "seed" wheat down here. I didn't realize there was a difference. [​IMG] Apparently, seed wheat is treated with fertilizers and insecticides to help it germinate better.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by