Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. galgo98

galgo98 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2011
    Lebanon, Pennsylvania
    Wine has the same shipping laws. [​IMG] I just sent letters to both my senator and representative thru http://www.freethegrapes.com.

2. galgo98

May 9, 2011
    Lebanon, Pennsylvania
    I'm a little late, but you are in my thoughts! [​IMG]

3. galgo98

May 9, 2011
    Lebanon, Pennsylvania
    WOW!!! Beautiful birds!!!! Can't wait to see your chicks! .....maybe I will get some chickens some day.....

4. oletymer

oletymer Chillin' With My Peeps

May 29, 2012
    Yep about hour ago I could hear mine sounding off, the wind is startling them, I have a small rake hanging on the outside wall , its probably banging around, I have straw shoved in the roof trusses to keepout the cold air and a light on to keep the chill off them,

5. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA

Great idea!

Hay in the trusses! Who'da thunk it? Need to go do that.

6. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA
    Hey Chad, what is the date for the next Animal Husbandry/CPT Course? I want to offer it to the 4H parents today. Thanks!

7. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
  8. sharron

sharron Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2010
    scottdale pa
    no words, but[​IMG]

9. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    FOR SALE~ Change of Plans due to my wonderful Spitz coming and we despirately need some cash. My sweet California French Blue and Black Marans from DMrippy and Duramax~ Going to list them today because I need them gone by wednesday... I am going to sell them as trios, its getting very obvious who is who now.... DH said to list for $25 trio, and for more to make a deal. I cant find anything to compare pricing to. >shrug< I also have the gold laced cochin not sure its sex, need to look at her again. I have a few OE's hatched from Sara because I can only add two to my layer pen, I have several big dark Brahma Roos that are from Nov. and Harmomny's serama will be just a few weeks yet. First come first serve. North Berks I will place adds in FB BYC CL EbayClass tonight.

10. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    hughnet threw up a new sat dish so I hear they are much much better and the angle needed isnt to bad anymore... we still have the old hughsnet : (

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by