Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. BullChick

BullChick Not who you think Premium Member

Apr 17, 2012
    Coffee shop
    Free at last! Free at last! Thank God Almighty! Free at last![​IMG]
    Red, the evil rooster is gone! Thank you, Fisherlady!!!!!
  2. Gardeningmama

Gardeningmama Chillin' With My Peeps

Oh, that sounds so sad, and is for us, but hopefully not for you. They say there's no place like home, and I'm happy for you. Good Luck and God Bless!!![​IMG]
  3. Gardeningmama

I know, right?? Is everyone over there now, and not posting here? I don't have a FB because there are just too many people I don't want to communicate with, and I find it impossible to say no. I have noticed that all of the threads slow down on the weekends though. At least I hope.
  4. Gardeningmama

I soooo...know how you feel. Congrat's on peace in your yard![​IMG]
  5. heatherscooby77

heatherscooby77 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2012
    Grantville, PA
    I don't like that the thread has died.

On to other business,

I ended up with 3 white capped black polish. WTH with this. I don't do the polish because they make perfect food for for birds of prey! I am going to be offering them for sale. If you are on the FB page, there is a person that I offered them to first, but I will post here if they don't take them.

Some one is taking roosters to raise for meat??? Who was that??? Would you pay a $1 for each one?????

It is time to sell some birdies again :) My breeds are in the signature, message me if you are interested in any of them.
  6. oletymer

oletymer Chillin' With My Peeps

May 29, 2012
    who all is on the FB group? any fun chickies
  7. rodriguezpoultry

rodriguezpoultry Langshan Lover

Jan 4, 2009
    Claremore, OK
    It is in a way. I've made some awesome friends up here. And of course, given Langshan fever to a select few... ;)

But, we are happy to be moving back with our families close by, no need for 4WD vehicles and where the speed limits are 75mph!

And, thank goodness, where Sonic is and where Dunkin Donuts isn't nearly as well-loved as Krispy Kremes!
  8. msladyhawke

msladyhawke Poultry Connoisseur

Very thankful to have caught the Langshan "fever"! Gonna miss you much tho my friend.
  9. msladyhawke

I'm a little late, but you are in my thoughts!  :hugs   
    [/quote ]
  10. msladyhawke

BIG NO. This seller is making his own designer chicken !

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by