Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Free at last! Free at last! Thank God Almighty! Free at last!
wee.gif

Red, the evil rooster is gone! Thank you, Fisherlady!!!!!

Hi all,

I just want to let you know (several of you already do) that shortly, my husband and I will be moving back to Oklahoma. We do not know the exact day or month, but it will be fairly soon. The job we moved up for, the business owner decided to close the business due to health reasons.

We are moving back home! But I may be posting stuff that we have for sale (furniture and such). PLEASE, if you are friends with me, PLEASE do NOT post this on Facebook. We do not have the paperwork in hand yet, but will very soon.

Oh, that sounds so sad, and is for us, but hopefully not for you. They say there's no place like home, and I'm happy for you. Good Luck and God Bless!!!
smile.png

Boy did this thread die!!
hit.gif
pm me if you want to join the FB group

I know, right?? Is everyone over there now, and not posting here? I don't have a FB because there are just too many people I don't want to communicate with, and I find it impossible to say no. I have noticed that all of the threads slow down on the weekends though. At least I hope.

I don't like that the thread has died.

On to other business,

I ended up with 3 white capped black polish. WTH with this. I don't do the polish because they make perfect food for for birds of prey! I am going to be offering them for sale. If you are on the FB page, there is a person that I offered them to first, but I will post here if they don't take them.

Some one is taking roosters to raise for meat??? Who was that??? Would you pay a $1 for each one?????

It is time to sell some birdies again :) My breeds are in the signature, message me if you are interested in any of them.

Oh, that sounds so sad, and is for us, but hopefully not for you. They say there's no place like home, and I'm happy for you. Good Luck and God Bless!!!
smile.png
It is in a way. I've made some awesome friends up here. And of course, given Langshan fever to a select few... ;)

But, we are happy to be moving back with our families close by, no need for 4WD vehicles and where the speed limits are 75mph!

And, thank goodness, where Sonic is and where Dunkin Donuts isn't nearly as well-loved as Krispy Kremes!

It is in a way. I've made some awesome friends up here. And of course, given Langshan fever to a select few... ;) 

But, we are happy to be moving back with our families close by, no need for 4WD vehicles and where the speed limits are 75mph! 

And, thank goodness, where Sonic is and where Dunkin Donuts isn't nearly as well-loved as Krispy Kremes! 

Very thankful to have caught the Langshan "fever"! Gonna miss you much tho my friend.

Back
Top Bottom