Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Now, that was just mean. I swear I can almost feel the heat, almost. I really wish I had a fireplace, or even a woodstove, but no, I'll just hover over my radiator!

me too!!!!
Our cat, modeling his position of choice in front of our cast iron pot belly stove.... 100 yrs old, used to belong to my grandmother and is awesome for heat!

I have seen that bed, and saw the location. My bedroom is next to the sun room, with a large window looking out. There is a futon out there with about two feet in front of it. No room for a real bed! I kinda have the best of both worlds. I can sleep in my bed (No, I don't have a H-D headboard, but DH's ex made one from an old Harley) and see outside, or sleep in the sun room on the futon.

These guys are stunning! How DO they stay so white? Oh, wait...must be the daily spa.
Thanks! Luckily the ground has frozen, they were pretty muddy last week!

Beautiful geese galgo!
Thanks!
Gal they are gorgeous!! Let me know if you sell any eggs I will be right over now that I know your so close!!! BEAUTIFUL!!
Thanks! I'll probably be hatching them out this year. Two of them are new, so I am curious what their fertility will be. I'll keep you posted!

Can I dream for a moment??? I have a vision of my perfect farm, and Sebastopol's are in that vision. I've been pining for a pair, but won't get them because , I know that eventually I will get tired of changing water in a baby pool. But in my dream I have a pond with 2 geese, a herd of little goats, a miniature horse, and a peacock that's always perched on top of my magnificent chicken coop. My runs are perfectly constructed, and heated waterers aren't an issue, because it's always beautiful weather there. My gardens are to die for because of course my well behaved chickens have learned to stay out of them
love.gif
! What??? A girl can dream can't she??

Awesome dream!
thumbsup.gif
Pretty much the same as mine, but I would change the mini horse to alpacas and add a pot bellied pig! I am also hoping to add a "self-sufficient" pond this spring, so no more kiddie pools.
fl.gif

Maybe I could rent them out for the weekends over the summer, kinda like Chad and his plow pulling chicken??

My wife splurged post-Christmas and bought a vacuum cleaner robot. I think this is it:

http://store.irobot.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11305110

You can schedule it when to clean and I have to say, it is a very good cleaner. If anyone remembers the Jetsons, she calls it "Rosie". With 2 cats, 2 dogs, 2 kids and a chinchilla and a pretty big house, vacuuming is a pretty big chore. It does 1-2 rooms per day on its own schedule. Works great on hardwood and carpet, and rooms with both like an oriental rug.

I always wondered how well they actually work! Do the animals bother with it? I could see my dogs messing with it until they flipped it over like a turtle!!

Back
Top Bottom