Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Lilbrownie

Lilbrownie Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2012
    Berks County Pa

That's where I'm from graduated from Oley!!

2. MotorcycleChick

MotorcycleChick Gone quackers

Apr 17, 2012
    Coffee shop
    If not, you at least got it tipsy! You had better drink some more just to be sure!

3. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    [​IMG]

4. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

5. Bettacreek

Bettacreek Overrun With Chickens

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky
    George has a sore throat and an ear ache. He came home a bit ago and grabbed some tylenol. Hopefully that helps. For once, I'm actually not sick. This year has been bad. Usually, I get sick once per year (though it usually lasts a few weeks, lol), but this year, I felt like I was sick with one thing or another on a regular basis!

6. MotorcycleChick

MotorcycleChick Gone quackers

Apr 17, 2012
    Coffee shop
    I just saw an ad for a new "As Seen On T.V." item. It is called Remark A Bulb. Works like a light bulb, but has a switch on it for power outages. No batteries needed. Can't find how long the power lasts, just that the LED lights will never die. I am thinking it would be great in the coop for heating water when the power is out. For those without electricity, you can use it to heat your water all winter (as soon as we figure out how long it stays on).
    If anyone decides to get one/some (when they hit CVS and Wal Mart) please post your findings.
    BTW, I called the bank. They said that they KNEW I hadn't made the purchase when my card was stolen, but hadn't gotten around to fixing the problem yet.[​IMG]

7. wingstone

wingstone Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    Welcome !!!
    Did you ever get any of the meat birds to hatch... still working on some crosses of my own using delaware over freedom rangers..

8. Bettacreek

Bettacreek Overrun With Chickens

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky
    Who do you use? We have PSECU and love them. There was a three dollar charge on George's card, they contacted him immediately and denied the payment, because it was in another state, and there was no evidence of him travelling there. Darn good bank, and that's just the way they work, without paying extra money for the service.

9. wingstone

wingstone Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania

10. beaglady

beaglady Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 19, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    Out of curiosity, what are the ingredients in the chicken poop lip balm?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by