Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. buckbuster15

buckbuster15 Out Of The Brooder

Jan 25, 2013
    Huntingdon county here

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2013
  2. sharron

sharron Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2010
    scottdale pa
    hes down by burgettstown, which would be about thirty miles from pgh. i know we would go down 70 to go to his place[​IMG]

3. sharron

sharron Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2010
    scottdale pa
    welcome to the nut house[​IMG]

4. Bettacreek

Bettacreek Overrun With Chickens

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky
    In an effort to procrastinate making candles, I have the two "ducklings" in the tub. They seem to be enjoying it anyways! Ducks are such filthy beasts. George keeps asking me why we have ducks, because I'm always complaining about them. Well, they sell for more, good meat and babies are cute as sin. Otherwise, we wouldn't have any!

5. fisherlady

fisherlady Overrun With Chickens

Oh boy!!! Oh boy!!!! We have cheeping coming out from under Gracie!!!

We were just out to give the birds their evening treats and attention time and when swapping out Gracies food dish I stayed and listened really close and heard peeping under her!!!! Just to be sure I had Radioman take a turn and he heard it too!!!! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Each time we heard it Gracie would purr back! Just a short little trill of a noise... so cute!!! [​IMG]

I can't begin to say how hard it is to resist the temptation to try to lift her and check underneath! This sitting on our hands to let her do her thing sucks! [​IMG]

We want to see fluffy butts!

6. oletymer

oletymer Chillin' With My Peeps

May 29, 2012
    I didnt know there was a hatchery that close to me

7. oletymer

oletymer Chillin' With My Peeps

May 29, 2012
    My son just brought the silkies inside the rooster is really in bad shape, he was under the coop on his side, got a light on him, I hope he defrosts and makes it, my hen seems to be ok but not chancing her going down, Now my Sissy I have in the house is in heaven with company from the other hen smoke.

8. fisherlady

fisherlady Overrun With Chickens

So sorry to hear! Hope they recover! [​IMG]

9. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Berks Hello, none here!

10. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    I am too lazy tonight we will do it tomorrow too. filthy cute beasts

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by