Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

2. Bettacreek

Bettacreek Overrun With Chickens

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky
    What breeds does he have? He mentions ducks I think, but has no listings. The chicken breeds are listed, but I only get a quick glance on mobile. :/

3. heatherscooby77

heatherscooby77 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2012
    Grantville, PA
    That is interesting! I would love some weed products. I get the "hemp" stuff from the body shop, but I am annoyed with there prices. Highway robbery!

4. Bettacreek

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky
    Anyone want to come make candles for me? I'm wiped out. I think I'm coming down with something now. Got some pressure of the chest. While here, maybe you'd like to do the laundry and make some soap while you're at it? Lol.

5. Lilbrownie

Lilbrownie Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2012
    Berks County Pa
    ISO a buff bantam Cochin roo of good quality,not in a hurry just hoping to find one locally!!

6. chickencowranch

chickencowranch Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2012
    Mt Wolf, Pa
    My Coop

7. Bettacreek

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky
    Does anyone else want turkey eggs? Bbb/royal paml tom (dominant) and royal palm tom over two bbw hens. Been getting 100% fertility, except for one egg that froze. I can do 4-5 eggs, asking $2 per egg, plus shipping if you cannot pick up. I cannot set anymore until after we move, and these are the only eggs I can't bring myself to eat, they're too important, LOL!

They're laying now, with an order going out next week, so I'd prefer to send the week after, though it might be sooner, since PA residents should be next day deliveries.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2013
  8. chickencowranch

chickencowranch Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2012
    Mt Wolf, Pa
    My Coop
    I hope your roo gets better. My silky roo wouldn't walk on the snow so had to be carried to the coop this evening.

9. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA

Storm of the Century? Is this sarcasm? We only got about an inch here. Is there something I'm missing? Should I be preparing?

10. Bettacreek

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky
    I had wondered the same thing. I think it's bad further south, ice and such. When I read it and checked the weather, I just figured it was sarcasm.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by