Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Storm of the Century? Is this sarcasm? We only got about an inch here. Is there something I'm missing? Should I be preparing?

Well, I drove by the grocery store earlier and it certainly looked like people were preparing for the storm of the century. I'm not one for being out done, soo...
wink.png

Storm of the Century? Is this sarcasm? We only got about an inch here. Is there something I'm missing? Should I be preparing?
Us too Blarney.... a couple inches of powdery stuff here.... but nothing to get excited about.

Guess we were luckier than some other areas. I believe the folks in the NW got pounded with Lake effect snow the last couple of days to. Where we are we managed to miss most of both systems.

Last edited:
Hey guys :) OP's back, after a long hibernation! shocked to see this used to be little thread exploded
ep.gif
awesome job PA!!! Hope everyone is surviving well, it's quite chilly down here in my little corner but I imagine it's worse in the north
Welcome back! Would love to put you on the map...since it's your fault we have this addiction here!

Well, I drove by the grocery store earlier and it certainly looked like people were preparing for the storm of the century. I'm not one for being out done, soo...
wink.png
Funny. I really thought there was a monster storm coming, We don't get much news, I dropped our cable service a few years ago, so storms tend to sneak up on us. I heard about Sandy while taking my mother to the hair dresser.
He has show quality birds and CHEAP PRICES for eggs and peeps!
Dick Horstman is also the Director for District 2 of the APA. Our district covers DE, MD, NJ, NY and PA. I've not met him myself, or seen his birds.

Am I really still the only one up? Well, me and the hunters. Saw them drive in a bit ago, REALLY wish they'd tell me they are coming. Sometimes I don't know they're there until we are practically UNDER their deer stands. Won't be long before our Bella pup lets me know ahead of time. My Dane, old as she is, hears them, and barks barks BARKS. I can't let her out when they're here. Okay, going to brave the cold and get as much of our 'perimeter walk' in, without walking under any stands.

Have a great day all, and STAY WARM.

Back
Top Bottom