Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. sharron

sharron Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2010
    scottdale pa
    x2 and to add insult to injury something killed one of my lco hens last night, guess its time to set traps and load the gun again

2. Bettacreek

Bettacreek Overrun With Chickens

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky
    LOL! Laundry is all part of the deal! :D

3. Bettacreek

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky
    I hope you get whatever it is! Predators are irritating. I just want to walk out there and scream "get off your lazy butts and hunt for your own food!"

4. Blackcrest

Blackcrest Out Of The Brooder

I got some more Ameraucanas. i think I some othes but I don't know what they are called. i got 5 from her. They are out there eating like crazy and trying to dodge the other birds from being perks.. It's actually funny to watch. run ,grabs some to eat, duck and run and repeat. LOL

5. wingstone

wingstone Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    Blarney please be careful.....we had to post a few years ago,,,, and be real strict about who is huntimg nearby........hubby was doing some field work in the fall and someone shot the tractor,,,,,,he no longer allows others to hunt and he will also chase them away from neighboring property (if you are noisy enough they will just leave)..

6. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    oh no! I am so sorry!!

7. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    You will have to post some pictures so we can oooohhhh and aaahhhh over them!

8. Bettacreek

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky
    Shot the tractor?! What kind of moronic, deranged fool would shoot the tractor? Yeah, buddy, that worked, you just made even more noise to scare the deer away, not to mention, you could've KILLED SOMEONE!!!

9. Bettacreek

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky
    Whatever happened to knowing your target, getting a clear shot and the whole safety of knowing what's behind your target? Just like driving, I think we should be re-tested for our hunting license. Why they don't re-test for either one is totally beyond me.

10. sharron

sharron Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2010
    scottdale pa
    amen, last year, coons wiped me out of the lco in just one night, ended up catching four, but i know they didn't come back, wishing i had a coon dog now, to track down, i know its probably not hunting season for them, but i don't really care. like i said, maybe a trap will catch it before it kills again.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by