Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Ok, A leghorn, I have no idea. Leghorns come in a lot of colors, but I don't think it comes in barred??? It is easier to tell cockerels and pullets when you have a group. Just looking at these two I couldn't guarantee there sex. These could be mixes, same cross and colors are sex linked, I have no idea do you know the possible parents? The bottom picture is blurry so I can't say anything about the blacker one. The top one looks like a pullet, but again I can't be sure.

Both of them have pretty big comb...
caf.gif

I'm looking art about 8 units of seedlings. If anyone local is interested in any, I could add them to my order. I live in mount joy, not far from wingstone, to give you an idea of how far you are from me. (I'm on the map). If you don't want 25, I can always put more in here, so extra aren't a problem.

there is s price drop at 12, but shipping goes up at 13, so it probably breaks even.
PM me if interested.

Ok, A leghorn, I have no idea. Leghorns come in a lot of colors, but I don't think it comes in barred??? It is easier to tell cockerels and pullets when you have a group. Just looking at these two I couldn't guarantee there sex. These could be mixes, same cross and colors are sex linked, I have no idea do you know the possible parents? The bottom picture is blurry so I can't say anything about the blacker one. The top one looks like a pullet, but again I can't be sure.
black one looks like a roo to me, i could be wrong tho but don't think so
idunno.gif

Tyler (black one) did not want to have her(I hope) picture taken, but I won't be surprised if it's a he.

Parents: Well...my boys like to gang rape the girls...so it could be any of the following:

Father: Brown Leghorn, Delaware, Americauna, EE, BLRW,

Mother: They came out of tan eggs, so that rules out the Brown Leghorn, Marans and Wellie girls. Leaving: Barred Rocks, BLRW, Speckled Sussex, Delaware (though I thought they were supposed to lay white as well, and if that's true, she's not laying)

Back
Top Bottom