Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. regcal966

regcal966 Out Of The Brooder

We are in Snow Shoe. :)

2. regcal966

We are getting 7 different varieties and 25 total. We let the kids pick 3 of any variety and then we picked 4 that we wanted. Hope they all get along. New hampshire reds, black australorp, slw, glw, barred rocks, light brahmas and white wyancotte.

3. LittleMissPurdy

LittleMissPurdy Chillin' With My Peeps

We will be in North Bend (clinton co.)..friday!..movin' back! Where are you getting your birds from?..Looking for a Barred Rock breeder within a "decent" driving distance.

4. regcal966

We will be using murray mcmurray. Have some friends that say good things about them.

5. LittleMissPurdy

Betta- would you have Jasmin soap at any point? That's my favorite, as long as it doesn't get too "perfumey", I like the "Neroli-Jasmin", kind of fruity/woodsy...[​IMG],maybe you have something in that realm...thanks!

6. Bettacreek

Bettacreek Overrun With Chickens

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky
    Lived in Farwell for a year not too long ago! I would drive up there again just for Tripp's canadian bacon sammich.

7. Bettacreek

Bettacreek Overrun With Chickens

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky
    I was looking at some honeysuckle jasmine, but haven't bought any yet. I like both scents, but have no imagination to think what they'd smell like together, lol.

8. LittleMissPurdy

nice. I'm only starting w/ a few...I think the Dh would fall over if opened a box w/ 25 peeps in it!..[​IMG]haha...

9. LittleMissPurdy

I like both scents also, but honeysuckle can get very strong...I have a very ..um..sensitive Hubby..[​IMG], Have you ever smelled any "Body Shop" things? that's the area of "smell" I'm trying for...man, I just read back over this and..OMG, I'm out there..haha[​IMG]

10. LittleMissPurdy

OMG>>>get out of here!!!, we may have bumped elbows..haha, wow, small world huh?! Well then, you know where I'm at!..Like 5 houses from them..into North Bend, on "old" route 120.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by