Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

YAY! FINALLY made my back feel better! While the kids were in the tub, I leaned on the drawer knobs and dug them into all of the muscles that were sore (burning/stinging muscle was first!) And just kept pressure on til the pain went away. Not sure WHY it works, but man, I can breathe!

Swedish flower hens. They are coming from Florida, so I'm not getting my hopes up for a good hatch. And if they do,I hope they aren't all roosters. Thus far thats been my luck.
LOL, my hatch rate with shipped eggs isn't too hot either. Only 2 of 6 seem to be developing of the batch I have in now. Sucks. Crossing my fingers that the eggs coming this week, #1) are treated better by the post office and #2) they develop.
hmm.png

Welp, I just set 12 English bantam black Orp eggs, about 16 Mille Fleur bantam Cochin eggs form my own pens, 6-8 Delaware x Ameraucana eggs and 2 pure Ameraucana eggs. All but the Orps are my own eggs. I decided to see what the Del x Ams will give me. Other than OEs. ;) This is my first setting for the year. I am a month and a half behind.

Just to put it out there, I will be looking for a Sportsman incubator in about 2 weeks. If anyone has one in decent working order they plan on selling, let me know (I prefer a 1502). I really don't want to pay the whole $700+ for a new one.

Just to put it out there, I will be looking for a Sportsman incubator in about 2 weeks. If anyone has one in decent working order they plan on selling, let me know (I prefer a 1502). I really don't want to pay the whole $700+ for a new one.

Not a Sportsman, but another option: http://dickeyincubators.com/products.htm I have one and it works well. I remembered them as being less expensive, but they're almost that much too.

Back
Top Bottom