Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. wlrabbitry

wlrabbitry Chillin' With My Peeps

Welcome from Derry, Westmoreland county here.

2. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA

Welcome!

My 2yo DGS will often make it 1/2 way out to the coop, and turn around and go back to the house when he's supposed to go out with me in the morning! LOL

Welcome!

If anyone wants to know where people are located, you can look at the link in my signature, Sally's signature and Blarney's signature...I'm sure I'm missing someone else who has the map in their sig. If you would like to be added, just let me know your zipcode!

3. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Pictures of 1st hatched Cochin babies & Silkie babies of our OWN BROOD!
    Striking COLORS!
    [​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Gardeningmama

Gardeningmama Chillin' With My Peeps

I feel the same way! The biggest surprise for me was my husbands reluctant acceptance of my birds! It warms my heart to watch him sneak out the basement door with a bucket of cracked corn, for no reason![​IMG] Last night I caught him online searching for preformed pond liners for the ducklings I'm getting in April. He loves my chickens! He'd never admit it, but he does.

5. Gardeningmama

You're killing me with those Cochins Sally! Cute doesn't even begin to describe them. The Silkie is too, but really lovin' the Cochins!

6. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    I know right! they are lovely!! I wish I could tell you I had eggs for you! but I get one a day right now LOL!

7. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    I will have a few chicks though DH just added more of both! And its official HALO is a BOY!!

8. Gardeningmama

Isn't Halo one of the Seramas? And, is this a good thing?

9. Gardeningmama

I know, I wouldn't be giving any up either![​IMG]

10. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by