Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Kiomey

Kiomey Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 13, 2012
    Southern York County
    hey yeah! Great seein ya! I felt a little rushed but had a good time ^^ sad I didn't get more time to chat w/ FGChad! We live in the same town for peeps sake! :rolleyes: I'm definitely gonna be at red lion's with a friend (enabler? Me? :lol:) on the 27th. Might make it Bel airs.
    thanks again for trying my eggs! I'll split em with ya if ya want :D also we soyoco people need a dinner/hangout/meetup. I vote Bill Batemans in Shrewsbury! Then we can go to TSC and enable each other :p

2. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA
    Sweet!!! I knew you could do it!!!

3. Kiomey

Kiomey Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 13, 2012
    Southern York County
    Grrr I wanted to chat you up bout ducks! :rolleyes: also congrats on the prizes! Wanna carpools to Bel air in 2 weeks? :lol: jk jk!
    Glad ya had a good time!

4. Reyvaughn

Reyvaughn Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2011
    Northeast Pennsylvania
    Why doesn't northern PA have these cool chicken functions? If I had more land, I'd totally be open to hosting a chicken swap!

5. fawngrovechad

fawngrovechad Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 27, 2012
    PA in USA
    U wanna put up with my kids on the drive?!?! Haha! Great to see u and awesome on the heat lamp! Sorry I missed chatting it up with you. Got to say bye to gardeningmama :)

6. MotorcycleChick

MotorcycleChick Gone quackers

Apr 17, 2012
    Coffee shop

7. CrazyRays

CrazyRays Out Of The Brooder

Jan 23, 2013
    Thanks Stake, but no. They seemed smaller and lethargic when I first got them. They were mailed on Saturday and arrived on Monday from Iowa.I could tell they didn't seem strong enough to want to eat or drink. I tried syringe feeding honey and water the first day and by the second day too late. They just didn't have the will to survive like the others. I gotta figure out what the the four unknown yellow chicks are with a grey spot on top of head.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2013
  8. Baym

Baym Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 5, 2012
    Southeastern PA
    Day 21 in 1 hour for the original 7 welsummer and 4 marans. So far 2 marans and 1 welsummer have hatched. I have another 9 eggs from a local friend and they are only on day 19.

9. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA
    Suppose if I'm going to the CPT course today...I should prolly go get dressed.....I know we're all friendly and stuff....but really! Can't wait to see some of ya'll soon!

10. Baym

Baym Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 5, 2012
    Southeastern PA
    Have a great time. If it wasn't tax season, I would love to go. Give everyone a big hello from me.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by