Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Talked to my wife. The teacher does not need to be from the same district, but if they have an IEP, a special education teacher must sign. She also said she does not feel comfortable signing for kids she doesn't know. Best bet would be to find a local teacher that at least knows the kid. Hope this helps.

Ok, this may be a repeat from some since I posted to FB, But here is the one still in questions... Pullet or Roo??? This is Styx, he needs a new home if anyone is interested! He is a real push over!! This guy I crow at, and he will run and hide behind the nesting box. I can't have roosters, so I can't let him crow, he has all ready and it's loud! LOL Is it crazy to crow at a Rooster?! Haha!!
Rosie: I have a friend who might be interested in your Roo(s)...sending contact info in a pm.....

Talked to my wife. The teacher does not need to be from the same district, but if they have an IEP, a special education teacher must sign. She also said she does not feel comfortable signing for kids she doesn't know. Best bet would be to find a local teacher that at least knows the kid. Hope this helps.

Thanks I have been doing a lot of research on this and have come across a lot of people (teachers) that you can hire to review your portfolio and do the evaluation. Thanks for your help!

ooohhh my I AM soo bored at workkkk... ugh
caf.gif

Such a fair day I thought I let the girls and my Chow out for a bit. I can not wait till spring
Where did all that grass come from??? My yard is STILL covered in snow. Other side of the mountain...no snow....grr...silly mountain!
ooohhh my I AM soo bored at workkkk... ugh
caf.gif
You should have joined us at the class, much more fun than work!
Did you skip class today ?????
She did....but I hear she had a decent excuse.... Had so much fun at class...and at lunch after....we even talked one of the people from the class into joining BYC...LOL

Thanks I have been doing a lot of research on this and have come across a lot of people (teachers) that you can hire to review your portfolio and do the evaluation. Thanks for your help!

Isn't your district able to provide this service?

and can I just say, 'IEP' Meetings are the WORST! Have had 3 in the past 2 weeks...pure torture.

Back
Top Bottom