Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Baym

Baym Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 5, 2012
    Southeastern PA
    A+ for effort!

I have mini-roosters right now and they will have to go! I have already told them about Uncle Chad.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2013
  2. MotorcycleChick

MotorcycleChick Gone quackers

Apr 17, 2012
    Coffee shop
    Y'know? Sometimes someone says something about a bird they have, and I am thinking, "Huh? When did you get that breed? What are you talking about?"
    If I, who have no life, and spend too much time on this site, cannot keep up, how can anyone else? So to anyone that finds themselves flustered trying to keep everything straight, relax. It just doesn't seem possible.

3. Gardeningmama

Gardeningmama Chillin' With My Peeps

Wingstone, You need to get your binoculars out and look for Sally again. She's MIA. The Hatch-A-Long set was at 12:00 noon today, and still not a peep from her, VERY UNUSUAL! I am actually really hoping she's okay?? Sally Where Are Youuuuu....[​IMG]

4. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    I was through the class already. Brought Ed in and than went out to call Bruce and went down and brought him up and in. At break I went and chattedn it up with his brother who was in the truck waiting lol.
    I'm a chatty one
    IDK otherwise I wouldn't have asked lol
    Needles and syringes are cheap at Tractor supply. You can get them at animal health stores as well as most feed mills that carry animal health supplies carry them too. I'm working this weekend, give me a jingle and we can work out the details.
    [​IMG] My thoughts exactly! Than again I know where they are too lol and end up guiding people around the store better than the associates lol
    Welcome!!
    LOL What are you saying?
    I thought this was a simple answer once again for an experienced poultry keeper. That's a chicken. matter of fact a rooster and hen.
    It was good to meet you Joan!
    Comb hammered
    There are a bunch of us within an hr.
    Hmmm not sure why I quoted. Sounds like an enabler comment lol
    Uncle Chad stories eh?
    I can go poke her if need be...with my finger of course. Maybe a flick...I'm not as violent as her with the [​IMG] just saying lol

5. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA
    Just got back from 4H and fired up the incubator for Easter Hatch. I'll wait for it keep steady....and then IN they go!!!

I never made it to Green Dragon, so I've still got these Olive Eggers Chicks. I was also going to bring a Big Black Orp Roo as well as 2 Welsummer Cockerels... ARRRRGH! Was really looking forward to my feed bill going down!

6. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    HEY ALL !

I'd like to put together another CPT class and need to get a tally of how many would like to attend so I can get it arranged with the two Docs.

Send me a PM, email or text and let me know.

[email protected]

(484)794-9289

Thanks,
    Chad

7. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA
    Baym, where are those Welsummer chick pics?

8. bug7183

bug7183 New Egg

Mar 7, 2013
    Fairchance pa

9. roseschickies

roseschickies Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 25, 2012
    Horsham, Pa
    I am going to be in exton @2:30 today if anyone is interested in the 2 roosters I have. Hit me up if so!

10. ben is a terror

ben is a terror Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 9, 2011
    LBI,NJ & JIM THORPE,PA
    Anyone want some St. Pattys fun? Go see the parade in Jim Thorpe tomorrow. Step dancers, bagpipes, the works. A great time to be had by all check last years pic"s
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

it out

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by