Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

2. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    LOL

3. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    oh Gal! cant u keep him with the goosers? he wont eat much! I know you love him too!

4. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    I wonder if pentmamom may want him.... post him in the FB group page and tag her, she is getting two from mamma

5. galgo98

galgo98 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2011
    Lebanon, Pennsylvania
    I also took pics of the rest of "my" chickens yesterday.... Is there a contest for the ugliest thing every hatched??? I hatched one darn chicken, and it's as ugly as sin!!!!

OK, this is what Sally hatched.. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ok, THIS is what I hatched....
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

What the heck??? It looks like it is a miniature EMU!! Super long striped neck, tuft of feathers on head, hairy feet, and no butt... [​IMG]

6. galgo98

galgo98 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2011
    Lebanon, Pennsylvania
    Unfort, I'm not on the FB page... and I would have no idea how to "tag" someone..

I also can't find my bulletin board that you posted on either... Apparently, I'm technologically in the dark ages. [​IMG]

7. stake

stake Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 5, 2013
    Malvern, pa
    GLW would be my guess as I have two in the brooder....but I'm a newbie so...my opinion is extremely cheap......

8. LeBlackbird

LeBlackbird Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 17, 2009
    SE Pennsylvania
    What a cutie! How is his toe spacing? He would make a good boyfriend for Rory :lol:

9. sharron

sharron Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2010
    scottdale pa
    i just started my tomato, and pepper seeds, when i start, i tend to overdo, year before last, my husband transplanted over a hundred tomato plants, once i got them hardened off, last year only fifty lol, probably about the same this year, i like to can tomato's for winter, also can green tomato's as we like the fried green tomato's, i so wish it would get hot.[​IMG]

10. sharron

sharron Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2010
    scottdale pa
    x2

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by