Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. LeBlackbird

LeBlackbird Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 17, 2009
    SE Pennsylvania

What do you need help with?

2. chiques chicks

chiques chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Can you say SPAM?
    Reported

3. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA

My kids are getting some small gardens to start for St. Patty's Day. Mostly herbs and some flowers. But it is Astarte and they will be so happy about it. Hoping we can get those raised beds in sometime soon....

4. regcal966

regcal966 Out Of The Brooder

We got our permit to build our coop today. Yeah!! One less thing to worry about. We are building (and by "we" I mean my husband LOL) a 10X16 coop.

5. heatherscooby77

heatherscooby77 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2012
    Grantville, PA
    Are you spamming our thread?

6. chiques chicks

chiques chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Had to share this!
    [​IMG]

7. galgo98

galgo98 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2011
    Lebanon, Pennsylvania
    I am looking for a home for this really nice silkie rooster. [​IMG] He is about 10 weeks old. Definitely a rooster... My friend backed out on me, and I can't keep him. Anybody know anybody.... I hate to put him on craigslist or take him to auction. I don't know much about show quality, but he is very gentle and used to being held every night. He might make a good 4H bird?? I did trim his feathers around his eyes (just a little) so he would have a complete fluffball on his head.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I also have several geese eggs that did not develop. Would anybody be interested in using them for decoration? They are between 140 - 200 grams. So they are not huge, but they have a nice shape.

8. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

9. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    x me too

10. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    YAY!!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by