Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

These two are Pekins. Big, white, commonly found Quackers! Other white duck breeds and light colored ducks are similarly colored to these ducklings, so yellow ducklings could be a variety of things, but they're most likely Pekins :) good luck!!! I always love raising ducks, even though mine try their best to be the messiest, nastiest creatures ever :lol:

Haha! Thanks so much!!! These suckers grow sooooo fast!!! I have a dry home and a wet home (for feeding/drinking) because otherwise everything just gets a complete mess! Outside sooooooooon (I hope!)

My mom's boyfriend owned a boat. Some guy that I married decided he wanted the boat. I said no, I wanted his rough cut lumber for a new coop. My mom's boyfriend said buy the boat the wood is free! So, $350 later, the guy I married is happy and I am happy.

-insert dramatic music here-

Until he realizes he can't touch boat unless he helps build new coop. Mwhahaaa! No labor, no fishing! I'll go without him (and my new helper)!

The end.

lau.gif
OK... so maybe I'm the odd one in the group.... but.... nice buy on a boat for that price! Pics? LOL
Though that amount of wood for the price is hard to beat! Will be interested to see how it turns out.
Just so ya know, my b-day is in September
big_smile.png
I think there are a lot of folks on here who would love that kind of B-day surprise! LOL

OK... so maybe I'm the odd one in the group.... but.... nice buy on a boat for that price! Pics?  LOL
Though that amount of wood for the price is hard to beat!  Will be interested to see how it turns out. 

It's a tri-hull bass boat, 2 seater w/ a trolling motor and trailer. It needs a battery, fire extinguisher and life preservers and it's legal for the open water! No pics yet. It's not even home yet.

Alright, so my best friend's birthday is coming up
lol.png
Well, being a well affiliated enabler, this provides the perfect opportunity for attack! (she's also a poultry lover!)
Her secret bday present
gig.gif

(Ignore Duke the photo-bomber
roll.png
He's fallen hopelessly in love with the new quackers and won't leave their side)
My birthday is in July...perfect time for hatching and raising lil ones outside...just saying lol
For all those who keep getting sick, mix up a batch of Super Tonic: Equal parts grated onion, garlic, ginger, horseradish and some FRESH cayenne pepper or the hottest pepper you can get. Pour in some Braggs Apple Cider vinegar to fill the bottle. Leave in a cool, dark place for 2 weeks. Strain and drink 1-2 tsp several times a day. You'll clear right up, and it helps with nausea too.
I believe Kiomey is going, she goes to their meetings.
Hmmm... sounds like a wicked marinade LOL
HI ALL!
NEW MEMBER FROM LEBANON, PA HERE!!! :)
I'm in the neck of the woods too. Lebanon/ Myerstown
Thanks for the warning!
Well, I'm hoping someone can guide me to some Cochin Bantam females. Don't want to show or breed, just wish to spoil them rotten and have them as pets here on my little farm. By far my favorites!
Lots of enablers here!
Blarney:

Herd this mentioned before...what's up with drawing blood?
Shes a vegan vampire
it's ok Rose, Sally did the same thing....

you really should isolate new birds, you just never know....
good to hear they are fitting right in or taking over which ever one fits,,,,actually i never had a problem with those one's flying out, but yeah they had lot's of chances to fly...i wouldn't worry to much about the little one, you seen the big birds that she is used to.

I am going to see eli this week end to drop eggs off that didn't get rerouted,,,,,please tell me i will not come home with any birds,,,,what you got eli???
Your coming up here? Hmmm...Chad the chicken transporter could grab some of Sally's and slip them in the truck seat lol.
What !!!! wing style was working pretty good till the alcohol got put in front of me, than all reasoning goes out the door...But i do feel for those that do not have the acreage,,,,,i have the space, just not the time...
Yeah that dang alcohol induced egg buying...
Hey I just got rid of 14 chickens today....
tongue2.gif
14? I moved 13....and after the pens are built would steal those legbars.
Originally, my thought was that I would love to hatch our own baby cochin bantams so that I can share the experience with my daughter. It is a truly amazing experience. I miss the buff cochin bantams I had terribly and would love to raise them from right out of the egg and be their "mama". My problem is, our farm is small, and the neighbors are close enough that if I have a roo crowing (and chances are I will get at least 1), they will fuss. I would have to look for loving homes to be able to survive giving them up.
Anyone have suggestions for me?
You have found the right group here.
Gorgeous! Are the bigger ones as sweet hearted as the bantams?
Absolutely! The big ones are just bigger puppies for your lap.
YES! YES! I HAVE ALREADY THOUGHT OF THAT! IF I CAN FIND A FARM HERE WITH NO NEIGHBORS, I AM SOOOOOOO OUTTA HERE!!! BELIEVE ME! I don't understand the concept of buying a house right behind an existing farm if you hate farms and animals........
There's enough around the area we place chickens and chicken people lol

this one needs a caption....
One on the left says " YEAH he can flap all he wants, my crow is better"
For the ones in the Lebanon area.April 20th

http://www.auctionzip.com/Listings/1706752.html

Thinks Roots special animal auction is April 13th.
Roots said last week they had lots of eggs and small lots of chicks.When Roots is going full bore in April and May they will have 1,000's every week.
OOooooo..never realized how close that really is......Hmm zebras...nah...the future project will be REALLY REALLY big chickens...think they call them rheas and emus
lau.gif

Annie, your biddies are adorable!!!

I'm going to be sad to see little Duke go to a new home. (He'll probably be big Duke by then, LOL!) He's such a sweetheart, perfect shoulder chicken. I've never owned BOs, or orps of any kind before but this fella makes me want to pick up a couple girls in the future
smile.png

I'll probably going to be getting rid of the two cull New Hampshires too (German strain, going to be gorgeous yard candy, even if they can't be shown!) eventually. No idea on the sex of those two yet, they're only 11 days old. Hopefully the Light Sussex is a pullet. I don't know how many roosters I can stand
lol.png
New Hampshire roos or girls?
Good evening everyone I have to lovely blue laced red Wyandottes that are 7 weeks old I am looking to rehome. I will be going to the show in York if anyone is interested in purchasing them I can deliver. Here is pictures of the two.

Please pm me if interested.
Nice looking lil fellas
Elk, deer, and buffalo !!???
ep.gif
You need a zebra for out back to keep the runners in check LOL
And I finally hatched something cute!!!
love.gif

They are adorable!

Gonna have some random chickies looking for homes. I set some of my own eggs and got some eggs from Wing...well I ate half of them and set the other half ( all the big ones) lol

Ya know, my girl is fixated on the chicks...She has been really gentle...I have only one problem...she licks their butts then wants to lick me....[/QUOTE]
I know, Rocco sniffs their toes, butts and beaks(for now)! He loves watching them while I clean their brooder.

Back
Top Bottom