Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA
    LOL these are great, especially the one with the list of what to do on the first day of spring.

2. AUNT KAT

AUNT KAT Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 19, 2013
    Lebanon, Pa
    Missy, born and raised in Vineland....about 45 minutes from either Cape May or Atlantic City. Most of my family is still there. But, as a teen and young single adult, we lived in Sea Isle City, I had an apartment in O.C. and Somer Point (worked just outside of Atlantic City) , and finally a house in North Cape May before I moved here to Pa the first time with my hubby. He's a PA boy originally. My mom is still in the Villas and Dad has a house in Cape May.

3. AUNT KAT

AUNT KAT Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 19, 2013
    Lebanon, Pa
    Thanks! I was wondering, because I have heard some say they do and some say they are the friendliest. I guess it really boils down to personalities and such, just like people. I mean, most folks don't believe that my goats like kisses on the nose every night........I just never thought anything of it.

4. chiques chicks

chiques chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Someone was looking for blue Swede ducks? Mount joy tsc has some.

5. chickencowranch

chickencowranch Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2012
    Mt Wolf, Pa
    My Coop
    Quote:I think I'll wait til April 25. If the list is right most of what I'd like to try are coming that day, plus that'll give me time to plan for another coop to get together when it's time for them to get their feathers.

6. barbiegirl

barbiegirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 23, 2012
    The Poconos Pa
    The first day of spring list didn't have free Rita's ice. Felt weird sitting in the parking lot eating ice in front of gaint pile of snow. Lol I had to catch up on about 30 pages. Hello to all the new people. I am ready for spring and getting my garden started.

7. fawngrovechad

fawngrovechad Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 27, 2012
    PA in USA
    [​IMG]
    And here I thought my Sofie was unique!!! Haha

1 person likes this.
  8. chickencowranch

chickencowranch Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2012
    Mt Wolf, Pa
    My Coop
    Quote:Thank you. I think I'll wait til Agway west york has them. If the theire list stays on schedule, they'll have the breeds I'd like to try hopefully without roosters. That will give me time to get another coop when it's time for them to go outside. I'm not putting them with the older flock.

9. MotorcycleChick

MotorcycleChick Gone quackers

Apr 17, 2012
    Coffee shop

Last edited: Mar 23, 2013
  10. sharron

sharron Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2010
    scottdale pa
    wish i were closer for this one

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by