Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. chickencowranch

chickencowranch Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2012
    Mt Wolf, Pa
    My Coop
    Quote:York Co has a 4-H poultry club. They do different things each year. Last year i think they made nest boxes. They have a little show at our 4-H fair in August.

2. motherhen71185

motherhen71185 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 21, 2012
    Southern York County, PA
    Thanks!!! I have been doing cad for about 10 years now. Yuk, that makes me feel old. :(

Beautiful! That is very tempting too!

3. Baym

Baym Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 5, 2012
    Southeastern PA
    That is a whole lot of acreage for a very affordable price. I wonder what the land is like. I am familiar with Boonville because of Spirit Animal Sanctuary. It is a really nice area, but you are far north.

4. Lilbrownie

Lilbrownie Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2012
    Berks County Pa

Gonna try to get there too just so the girls n I can have an outing and see all the chickens!! My girls love to look at chickens, plus hope to meet up with some BYC people too!!

5. motherhen71185

motherhen71185 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 21, 2012
    Southern York County, PA
    We will be going too! Sounds like it will be a little BYC get together as well! :)

6. Baym

Oct 5, 2012
    Southeastern PA
    Well if I knew you ladies would approve of my picture, I would have posted it months ago! [​IMG]

7. fisherlady

fisherlady Overrun With Chickens

I am not personally familiar with Old English Game birds... but this one's upright stance and dropped wings really reminds me of many of the pics of seen of them! Very, very pretty coloring!

8. Baym

Oct 5, 2012
    Southeastern PA
    I have 2 of them and they are beautiful. Someone else said a Wheating Amercauna or something like that - it wasn't tax related so I forgot!

9. cskotek

cskotek Chillin' With My Peeps

Does anyone on here have/ selling call ducks?

10. cskotek

cskotek Chillin' With My Peeps

Where is this york show at?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by