Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. chiques chicks

chiques chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

I am not an enabler. I prefer to think of myself as a caring person attempting to fill people's needs.

2. pagumby

pagumby Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2013
    Hummelstown, PA
    RGG your killing me! Can these be sexed when hatched or not? You definitely have my attention now. I'm guessing your down past Trop's? I love the look of the lemons.

3. wingstone

wingstone Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    and while your in mount joy......how about some older birds for immediate eggs ??

4. chiques chicks

chiques chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

I can't sex, not that experienced. Honestly, only two look to be lemon, and they aren't pure lemon. I'm not concerned about pure colors, I prefer to mix and hopefully get/keep a strong gene pool, plus maybe get some pretty birds. My flock is small, the only breed I'm trying to keep pure is Swedish Flower Hens, and I try to get my eggs from different flocks.
    I will grow them out, see what I have, and go from there. These are the first I've hatched from my own eggs. My lemon came from eggs on eBay from around Erie. Two roosters and one hen went to other homes across the state.

5. galgo98

galgo98 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2011
    Lebanon, Pennsylvania

I think that's also the definition of a pimp!! Lol!

6. motherhen71185

motherhen71185 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 21, 2012
    Southern York County, PA
    [​IMG]

7. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA

And oddly...in this group...that's not a put down!

8. beaglady

beaglady Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 19, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    So, Fisherlady, is Mindy getting a baby brother soon? Tish has baby pics up on her facebook page.

9. motherhen71185

motherhen71185 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 21, 2012
    Southern York County, PA
    Who wanted wool? Let me know soon becuase we need to get rid of this pile. I am only keeping 1 fleece. All the wool on this pile is avaialbel. Most is good usable wool, just needs sorted, skirted and cleaned. It will be heading to the trash if no one wants any. Just don't have the time this year to sort it all... :(

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Naked Sheep!!!

[​IMG]

The new babies! They are doing great! They can actually find the udder now that all the wool is gone!

10. Bettacreek

Bettacreek Overrun With Chickens

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky
    Where are you located? I want some, just don't know how far you are and if travel time/gas is feasible.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by