Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

165407_371042979677365_161752377_n.jpg
Yes... Yes i should have! So, Can we have a coop building party? I will supply the matrials/ drinks and food! lol

Is it just me, or are ALL chicken people enabler? I just contacted H&H in York haven about the other chicks i want, and he shows asked me if i saw there Breda's they have. Beautiful birds! While looking that up i cam across crele orpingtons as well.
barnie.gif
I keep finding more birds i want, and people who will happily help me get my hands on them! THe first coop isn't even 100% yet and i am starting to plan the scond one! I am earning the title of crazy chicken lady already! My co-workers already thought i was crazy when i had a bottle lamb in the house though, so it shouldn't be that much of a surprise!
lau.gif

Not helpful!!! Now I want these too!
So what does everyone cover their runs with? My run will be approx. 350-400 sq. foot. We have hawks hovering around looking for anything that moves.
I'm in the minority here, I don't cover my run, but then, the only ones that stay in the run are the ducks, and only cause I had to clip their wings cause of stupid neighbors. My chickens have plenty of hiding places, and the roos are good at letting the girls know if there's anything to worry about.
Our boys are more friendly than our girls are. They enjoy being scratched and loved on. :)
Typical males.

Jefferson County
Welcome!
Welcome!

Chad and Baym must be right, there has got to be something in the water in PA that makes the men so irresistible to us Jersey girls!
Me Chad or FG Chad?
Does anyone on here look to hatch twins???
I have enough kids as it is...Three girls is plenty. I don't wanna try for twins but thanks. LOL
I am not an enabler. I prefer to think of myself as a caring person attempting to fill people's needs.
Nice!
and while your in mount joy......how about some older birds for immediate eggs ??
enabler *cough*
I think that's also the definition of a pimp!! Lol!
lol...some things have changed for me and I told a friend last night I may have to pimp more chickens lol.
And oddly...in this group...that's not a put down!
nope
Who wanted wool? Let me know soon becuase we need to get rid of this pile. I am only keeping 1 fleece. All the wool on this pile is avaialbel. Most is good usable wool, just needs sorted, skirted and cleaned. It will be heading to the trash if no one wants any. Just don't have the time this year to sort it all... :(

Naked Sheep!!!

The new babies! They are doing great! They can actually find the udder now that all the wool is gone!
Do you need my measurements? The spot I'm looking to fill stretches from my eyebrows back several inches and is a matter of a few inches shy of hitting ear to ear.

Back
Top Bottom