Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. SilkieSensation

SilkieSensation Overrun With Chickens

Oct 25, 2012
    Baltic, Ohio
    I have AT LEAST 3 more needing built just to cover the birds I currently have.

2. motherhen71185

motherhen71185 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 21, 2012
    Southern York County, PA
    Yes... Yes i should have! So, Can we have a coop building party? I will supply the matrials/ drinks and food! lol

3. SilkieSensation

Oct 25, 2012
    Baltic, Ohio
    I need to be able to stake them out & move them around. How well do they do with that.

4. SilkieSensation

Oct 25, 2012
    Baltic, Ohio
    Y'all can come build a few for me too...LOL

5. motherhen71185

Aug 21, 2012
    Southern York County, PA
    Is it just me, or are ALL chicken people enabler? I just contacted H&H in York haven about the other chicks i want, and he shows asked me if i saw there Breda's they have. Beautiful birds! While looking that up i cam across crele orpingtons as well. [​IMG] I keep finding more birds i want, and people who will happily help me get my hands on them! THe first coop isn't even 100% yet and i am starting to plan the scond one! I am earning the title of crazy chicken lady already! My co-workers already thought i was crazy when i had a bottle lamb in the house though, so it shouldn't be that much of a surprise! [​IMG]

6. motherhen71185

Aug 21, 2012
    Southern York County, PA
    as long as your fence is electric, they will respect it. They have the electric wire mesh fencing that is perfect for doing that with.

7. wingstone

wingstone Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania

8. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA
    Not helpful!!! Now I want these too!
    I'm in the minority here, I don't cover my run, but then, the only ones that stay in the run are the ducks, and only cause I had to clip their wings cause of stupid neighbors. My chickens have plenty of hiding places, and the roos are good at letting the girls know if there's anything to worry about.
    Typical males.

9. sgtmom52

sgtmom52 Birds & Bees

[​IMG]

10. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Welcome!
    Me Chad or FG Chad?
    I have enough kids as it is...Three girls is plenty. I don't wanna try for twins but thanks. LOL
    Nice!
    enabler *cough*
    lol...some things have changed for me and I told a friend last night I may have to pimp more chickens lol.
    nope
    Do you need my measurements? The spot I'm looking to fill stretches from my eyebrows back several inches and is a matter of a few inches shy of hitting ear to ear.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by