Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. HCFarms96

HCFarms96 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 19, 2011
    Not sure if you are on FB but people post ads of chicks for sale {as well as tons of other farmy things [​IMG]} on this group all the time > https://www.facebook.com/groups/palivestockfarmgardenandpets/

2. beaglady

beaglady Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 19, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    Brighton is a neighborhood in the city of Pgh. Other than that, I have no clue. I'm approx. near Harrisburg.

3. fisherlady

fisherlady Overrun With Chickens

Yep, what she said! [​IMG]
    Ripe for chicken math here!
    Welcome!
    So eggs for Christmas, won't hatch till new year!!!
    Enablers??? Who, us??? LOL

4. motherhen71185

motherhen71185 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 21, 2012
    Southern York County, PA
    LOL Poultry Pimp it is!!
    [​IMG]

5. dblea202

dblea202 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 27, 2012
    Pittsburgh
  6. Reyvaughn

Reyvaughn Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2011
    Northeast Pennsylvania
    Are you sure? I have 6 ducklings right now I could drop off on my way to Altoona May 11th/12th when I go meet SilkieSensations.

7. roseschickies

roseschickies Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 25, 2012
    Horsham, Pa
    OK.. So what exactly gets you flagged on this site.. I want to rant about something.. I can word it G rated I think.. Well you know what here it goes....And I have no clue why this bothers me.

I was on FB today, reading posts, as I do and I happen upon this image of a woman, that I have as a friend on FB from a local bar I used to visit, not any more I moved away. Well.. She is with this guy that I was seeing about 2+ years ago.. AND GET THIS!! They are married!!!! I am pretty sure he blew her off to hang with me a few times, whatever... Guess I lost to her, and that is all fine with me.. But here comes the part where I bite my tongue and try to word this G rated... I wanted to post under the Married part: Congratulations Hope the marriage last and you don't end up taking it up the *****, [​IMG] (Or perhaps something witty like that) cuz lets just say.. This guy should be into guys... if you get what I am saying..... Also more to the story and this idiot.. but It's in the past... and so you guys get my crazy rant!! HA!

God I hate men.. I really need to see my therapist this week, oh wait I saw her Monday!! Bwwahahahaha

8. beaglady

beaglady Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 19, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    [​IMG] [​IMG] Awww sweetie! [​IMG] [​IMG] Let it out.

9. MotorcycleChick

MotorcycleChick Gone quackers

Apr 17, 2012
    Coffee shop
    I spent 2 days driving with my husband around PA looking for the coop I was supposed to get for my b-day. Finally got it, and was home after 10 last night.
    Put it together, and decided to paint it before adding chicks. Thanks to the rain coming, I had to wait to paint. The storm licks up, the gusts are reported to be about 40MPH.
    I look out the window to see the coop had ROLLED and blown about twenty feet, and is now in pieces.
    Glad the thing was empty. Not sure what to do about it being broken. Try to fix it, or see if I can find another, and exchange it? Just return it (it had a small broken piece to begin with that I wasn't worried about)?

10. AUNT KAT

AUNT KAT Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 19, 2013
    Lebanon, Pa
    HEY! HEY! HEY! I LOVE THE MONKEES!!!!! ONE OF MY FAVES!!! AND I AINT THAT OLD!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by