Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. PrnzsButtrcluck

PrnzsButtrcluck Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 13, 2012
    Oh

Oh crap! That's awful! Try to exchange it before fixing it? Aw :( I'm sorry :(

I do have *free* coop materials for anyone interested. I'll post pics soon. Aluminum sheets ( old trailer siding), lumber, etc. DH used recycled stuff on our coop & I'm gonna paint it kewl :)

Of course, MC, you have a sweet new coop, so you wouldn't want to ghetto it up. Try returning it if you can. I imagine it could be fixed and painted, but it's brand new, so that sucks. Good luck!

2. PrnzsButtrcluck

PrnzsButtrcluck Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 13, 2012
    OMG! You should post something offensive & inappropriate on FB. Haha! I knew a girl who started a fan page for exes of a jerk. It was surprising how many girls were on it!

3. LittleMissPurdy

LittleMissPurdy Chillin' With My Peeps

OMG!!!! LOVE the muppets!!!![​IMG]

4. LittleMissPurdy

LittleMissPurdy Chillin' With My Peeps

on man..just saw this...SOOo SORRY!!![​IMG]....I don't know , could you send it back? exchange it? So sorry cyclechick!

5. pagumby

pagumby Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2013
    Hummelstown, PA
    Does a chick with cocci have poop that resembles grape jelly kind of in color? My son swears he didn't drop any jelly near it while eating his sandwich. I have had it quarantined since last night just because it was acting strange and one if its siblings just rolled over dead for no reason. Its an orpington mix approx. 5 weeks old. Oh, and its more puffed up than the others.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2013
  6. roseschickies

roseschickies Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 25, 2012
    Horsham, Pa

Oh where is this site!! I figured I was safer to post here!! Lol

7. HCFarms96

HCFarms96 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 19, 2011
    Np :) Someone has Silkie chicks for $2 each on there right now.

8. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA

Ohhh NO!!

9. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    Hey guys! I lost my Sebastopol goose unexpectedly today. I'm very upset because he was so friendly and a great guard for the chickens. Now the lone goose is going nuts over losing his friend so I would like to try to find him a new companion.

If anyone has any geese for sale I would love to buy one (possibly two if necessary). I'm not picky about breed but also not terribly crazy over Chinese geese. Would also like a goose that is not mean. The one I have left is a male so I would love a female but male would be fine too. I am in northwest nj right by the poconos.

10. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA

I wish.... Just for giggles though, what kind?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by