Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. sreihart

sreihart Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:If I had room I'd love to have about two more BO roos. I have 14 hens and only one roo. He needs some competition, but my coop is only 8x8 which includes exterior nest boxes.

2. acid_chipmunk

acid_chipmunk Polish Silkies d'Uccles O my!

Mar 29, 2010
    Clinton County, Mill Hall area here!

Looking for Porceilain and Blue Mille Fleur hatching eggs, along with bantam Polish any color!

3. SadieClucks

SadieClucks New Egg

Jul 10, 2009
    Metro Philly
    [​IMG] I'm in SE PA-- Delaware County.

4. poultryfan73

poultryfan73 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2010
    Tioga County Pa
    Tioga County Pa

5. poconoadoptionfamily

poconoadoptionfamily Out Of The Brooder

Aug 21, 2010
    Hawley
    NE PA The Poconos

6. Ken F

Ken F Out Of The Brooder

Mar 20, 2010
    Lehigh Valley, PA
    Hi Everyone- Good to see all the PA people here.

I'm on the Bucks/Northampton co. line. Recently moved to the country after 25 years of urban life in Phila.
    Now I'm a hopelessly addicted chicken lover. Currently have 24 pullets and 1 cockerel, all 20 weeks old. Three started laying this week.

7. Tara Rose

Tara Rose Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:Welcome I am in Monroe Near Northhampton County, and just moving here from Florida where I had lots of land and lost of room for chickens. Working on a chicken house so I the flock can make the move.

8. 92caddy

92caddy Egg Lover

May 18, 2007
    Portland, IN
    I was born and raised in Huntingdon, PA. zip code 16652, been out in IN for 6 years now..................I miss the mountains back home..........except during winter.........nice to see so many from PA.............

9. sixlittlechicks09

sixlittlechicks09 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 8, 2010
    Wyalusing
    Quote:Ohemgee! We should! I'm Down in Laceyville! I do love the Wyalusing Hotel, we were just up there for dinner last week! [​IMG]

10. Nekhebet

Nekhebet Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 25, 2010
    Erie
    Erie, pa here. Anyone know where to find the city laws regarding chickens? I keep looking but no dice lol

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by