Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

lebanon valley exotic animal auction....I think it is this saturday, could someone tell me the time and is the location the same area as the fairgrounds

Sorry for the long post, but here are some picks from the MD Swap :)

What are these, and what is the purpose of this bird? They are very pretty.

That is me on the left!

My Son petting the goats, and the BF, They wanted to take the goats home, again I had to say NO!!!

BUNNIES!! EVERYWHERE!! No clue how i did not make it home with one, the Lion head bunnies were sooo cute!! Good thing I am allergic or we would have those!! hehe

The BF Really wanted a Goose!! My Reply, What are we going to do with a goose!?!?

Sorry for the long post, but here are some picks from the MD Swap :)

What are these, and what is the purpose of this bird? They are very pretty.

The BF Really wanted a Goose!! My Reply, What are we going to do with a goose!?!?
Top pic looks like young guineas to me. They are excellent bug catchers, eat ticks & snakes. I have a brooder full right now.

I WANT that pea!!! I don't even care if it's male or female. I'll FIND it a friend.
gig.gif

I have a spare toulouse gander if he's just wanting any old goose.

I was amazed at the "cages" they had the peacocks in....they were barely wide enough for the bird! And those pretty birds...I think they were some form of pheasant.

So I brought the baby ducklings up for some out of the brooder time this morning. Have them sitting on a towel on the couch next to me. Cat come up and starts sniffing. Duckling turns around and nibbles on cat's nose. Cat sat back real fast! Now they've climbed off their towel and are piled up on my feet (I tend to sit with my feet on the couch with me)

Top pic looks like young guineas to me. They are excellent bug catchers, eat ticks & snakes. I have a brooder full right now.

I WANT that pea!!! I don't even care if it's male or female. I'll FIND it a friend.
gig.gif

I have a spare toulouse gander if he's just wanting any old goose.
The topic pic, the sign on the cage called them Vulturine, they had them for sale at 325.00!!

I was amazed at the "cages" they had the peacocks in....they were barely wide enough for the bird! And those pretty birds...I think they were some form of pheasant.

So I brought the baby ducklings up for some out of the brooder time this morning. Have them sitting on a towel on the couch next to me. Cat come up and starts sniffing. Duckling turns around and nibbles on cat's nose. Cat sat back real fast! Now they've climbed off their towel and are piled up on my feet (I tend to sit with my feet on the couch with me)
Even some of the pheasant cages!! I was like, OMG that is real, I was thinking it was a stuffed one and they where selling cool displays!

Back
Top Bottom