Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Meyer hatchery has a "crazy bird lady on board" sticker that I want to put on the motorcycle. My problem is with "bird lady" I wish it said chicken. My other choice is the one that says, "chickens are like potato chips... You can't have just one"

Oh, now I want one, but my DH would never let me put it on the car. Of course... it could dress up the rear of the lawnmower.

Meyer hatchery has a "crazy bird lady on board" sticker that I want to put on the motorcycle. My problem is with "bird lady" I wish it said chicken. My other choice is the one that says, "chickens are like potato chips... You can't have just one"
You can have those made just the way you want them at your local graphics store or Signs in a day. Not to expensive either.

Check out cafe press for anything chicken--I have t-shirts that say "Poultry in Motion," "Got Chickens?," and Peace Love Poultry :). Stickers, bumper stickers, sweatshirts & hoodies, mugs, etc. Fun stuff.

Guess who just got the cutest Silkie chick from mama2my4?! Me!!!! :D

She's so cute! (I'm saying "she" as positive reinforcement). From now on...no more hatches after February....weird, weird things happen here after February chicks.

Has anyone else had HUGE issues with their allergies lately? And does anyone know where I can get some good, raw honey in Central PA? The Way Fruit Farm is out of it. :(

Guess who just got the cutest Silkie chick from mama2my4?! Me!!!! :D

She's so cute! (I'm saying "she" as positive reinforcement). From now on...no more hatches after February....weird, weird things happen here after February chicks.

Has anyone else had HUGE issues with their allergies lately? And does anyone know where I can get some good, raw honey in Central PA? The Way Fruit Farm is out of it. :(

I am so glad you like her! I always call them she until proven otherwise, lol!

Have you tried the Boalsburg Farmers Market for the honey?

Want to laugh again? After getting my chicks yesterday, I was sitting in the Altoona Hoss's. There were several birthdays, and I began wondering ... If I gave 15 new chicks a birthday cake, would they begin attacking it at the bottom, and make it crumble (avalanche!!) down on them, all jump on the top, and run around like demented (sugar high!!) cake toppers, or would I turn my back on them, and then turn around and see them popping out of the cake like a stripper? Think about these images for a few minutes. I am still chuckling about the stripper idea.
gig.gif
YOU KILL ME!!! Strippers!! You must have some REALLY pretty chicks!!
gig.gif

X2 LOVING that Avatar

Beaglady, THANK YOU! For checking the cages out for me. That was too sweet. I'm wondering if I can call a neighboring county and ask them if we can borrow theirs, it is for the 4H.

Saw some cool chickens and met some very VERY nice people at the Cecil County Fair today. Although the Poultry judge was VERY late! My kids managed to hang in there and we did get to see some showmanship. Very nice!

Rodriguez, you have any pics of the newest addition??

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom