Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Gardeningmama

Gardeningmama Chillin' With My Peeps

Oh, now I want one, but my DH would never let me put it on the car. Of course... it could dress up the rear of the lawnmower.

2. wlrabbitry

wlrabbitry Chillin' With My Peeps

You can have those made just the way you want them at your local graphics store or Signs in a day. Not to expensive either.

3. Rehoboth Farm

Rehoboth Farm Out Of The Brooder

May 29, 2012
    Western PA
    Check out cafe press for anything chicken--I have t-shirts that say "Poultry in Motion," "Got Chickens?," and Peace Love Poultry :). Stickers, bumper stickers, sweatshirts & hoodies, mugs, etc. Fun stuff.

4. rodriguezpoultry

rodriguezpoultry Langshan Lover

Jan 4, 2009
    Claremore, OK
    Guess who just got the cutest Silkie chick from mama2my4?! Me!!!! :D

She's so cute! (I'm saying "she" as positive reinforcement). From now on...no more hatches after February....weird, weird things happen here after February chicks.

Has anyone else had HUGE issues with their allergies lately? And does anyone know where I can get some good, raw honey in Central PA? The Way Fruit Farm is out of it. :(

5. tglmomma

tglmomma New Egg

Jul 17, 2012
    Checking in from Westmoreland county!

6. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    I am so glad you like her! I always call them she until proven otherwise, lol!

Have you tried the Boalsburg Farmers Market for the honey?

7. shelbear81

shelbear81 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 16, 2012
    Northeast, PA
    [​IMG]YOU KILL ME!!! Strippers!! You must have some REALLY pretty chicks!! [​IMG]

8. sharron

sharron Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2010
    scottdale pa
    welcome,i'm in westmoreland too[​IMG]

9. Gardeningmama

Gardeningmama Chillin' With My Peeps

TGLMOMMA- Love the avatar. How long did it take you to get that chicken to agree to that?

10. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA
    X2 LOVING that Avatar

Beaglady, THANK YOU! For checking the cages out for me. That was too sweet. I'm wondering if I can call a neighboring county and ask them if we can borrow theirs, it is for the 4H.

Saw some cool chickens and met some very VERY nice people at the Cecil County Fair today. Although the Poultry judge was VERY late! My kids managed to hang in there and we did get to see some showmanship. Very nice!

Rodriguez, you have any pics of the newest addition??

Last edited: Jul 21, 2012

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by