Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

First day of summer vacation for my boys! Now what to do with them so they aren't bored.
sad.png
One day we have to make it to Knoebels!
big_smile.png
DH will have to take the kids over the week of the fourth since we have pups due I cant let her alone for a day : ( shucks a day to myself whatever will I do?

He is a turd, he wont let anyone else come to me but him! he gets snacks before his girls! makes me mad he is such a pig!

So glad you were able to figure stuff out AND keep the Sportsman lol. Really I am glad you were able to figure stuff out though, so is Gavin. He heard more than I thought the other day and asked if we'd be able to come over again as we were heading home. 

That's a good idea about the rant! So here goes: My sister is getting engaged to a man she met online around the beginning of MAY, yes this past May, and has met in person once. That isn't what is bothering me (surprisingly), it's that they've picked a date less than 2 months after my wedding. Here's why it's bothering me: we have a lot of family that live far away FL, MT, NC, TX ect. I'm worried that they will have to choose which wedding to come to because of the timing, and I don't think that's fair to them (or us as the brides). Maybe I'm being petty, but it's gotten deep under my skin. Maybe it is that they are moving so fast, maybe it's the date, maybe it's that she's 9 yrs younger and in a relationship similar to what I was with Gavin's bio-donor (big difference is this guy has a son and is very involved in the childs life, which is a great thing.) I don't know for sure, it's just under my skin. 

I hope it doesn't come down to people having to choose which wedding to go to. That would suck. Hour sister should wait till next year, imo. She just met the guy and only seen him once in person. People online are different than in real life. Hope it works out foe the both of you!

Sally that's a handsome bird you have there wven if he is a turd lol. :D

From the sounds of it, there likely won't even BE a wedding. 9 times out of 10 these things end before they ever have a chance to actually go anywhere.
That's what I'm thinking to be honest, especially given her track record...(I know how mean that sounds). Usually they find out how demanding she is and get sick of it (she is an attention seeker to the umpteenth level), or they find out how bad her temper can be. (Although there was one, that I know of, that cheated on her.) It does feel better to vent though...Thanks everyone and I'll also apologize too. It means alot to be able to get this stuff out in the open sometimes, even if most of ya skim, say "Yep another messed up family" and move on (I've done it on other threads so I'm not pointing fingers) LOL.

Ok silly question, I'm watching Confessions: Animal Hoarding and just wondering how many chickens would make me a hoarder? That way I can stop one short of that number . Wait it's chicken math, so there is no hoarding as long as they're healthy, feed properly, and have sanitary conditions. Right?!?!?
hide.gif
LOL (I'm joking, I'd rehome or process birds before I'd ever let it get that far.)

That's what I'm thinking to be honest, especially given her track record...(I know how mean that sounds). Usually they find out how demanding she is and get sick of it (she is an attention seeker to the umpteenth level), or they find out how bad her temper can be. (Although there was one, that I know of, that cheated on her.) It does feel better to vent though...Thanks everyone and I'll also apologize too. It means alot to be able to get this stuff out in the open sometimes, even if most of ya skim, say "Yep another messed up family" and move on (I've done it on other threads so I'm not pointing fingers) LOL. Ok silly question, I'm watching Confessions: Animal Hoarding and just wondering how many chickens would make me a hoarder? That way I can stop one short of that number . Wait it's chicken math, so there is no hoarding as long as they're healthy, feed properly, and have sanitary conditions. Right?!?!?
hide.gif
LOL (I'm joking, I'd rehome or process birds before I'd ever let it get that far.)
DH tells people that I'm the crazy cat lady of chickens....and I have hardly any compared to some people!

Back
Top Bottom