Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

I need to rant but with this being public I'm worried the person causing the issues will someday decide to look on here and see it (it's not anyone who is on here now, least not that I know of
hide.gif
)...UGH!!! I think I might go throw some lead down range to cool off....
That's an expensive way to rant!!! If you need to rant, you can always inbox me.

Just had my first cup, and I've been up since 0530. Sad thing is I put the pot on when I got up, burnt coffee yummy...
sickbyc.gif

Gavin LOVES it out there, even more than Disney.

I need to rant but with this being public I'm worried the person causing the issues will someday decide to look on here and see it (it's not anyone who is on here now, least not that I know of
hide.gif
)...UGH!!! I think I might go throw some lead down range to cool off....

Dewey and I stayed up until after 3am to watch a movie together. I got up around 10am.
Knoebels is a favorite of mine. I can't ride most of the rides anymore, but I like the overall atmosphere... and short lines.

Rant away. Then edit and delete later?

My Sportsman is safe. The house should be safe as well - I may have to juggle bills and money is a different way, but all should be good. Dewey took a loan out of his retirement. I'm disappointed we had to go to those extremes, but sometimes you have to do what you have to do. Sad thing is, the landlord owes me nearly $5000 in rent I paid to save the house from foreclosure while the last tenants still lived here. I plan on filing this Friday or next at the magistrate to try and get my money back. Oh, and he's also to lazy to get me a new lease. I haven't had a lease since Sept 8, 2012. Did I mention my sewer backed up in my yard last week and I nearly hyperventilated because of all the stress that's on me? If I did, sorry for the repeat - I forget who I tell what to since I only talk to a few people. That was another $300 I was not expecting to pay out. Thankfully it was just the inlet that was blocked. It still needed pumped, but it wasn't the worse case scenario (eg. leech bed compromised and complete septic break down).

Funny how with all the bad, there are still silver linings to be found.

Quote: So glad you were able to figure stuff out AND keep the Sportsman lol. Really I am glad you were able to figure stuff out though, so is Gavin. He heard more than I thought the other day and asked if we'd be able to come over again as we were heading home.

That's a good idea about the rant! So here goes: My sister is getting engaged to a man she met online around the beginning of MAY, yes this past May, and has met in person once. That isn't what is bothering me (surprisingly), it's that they've picked a date less than 2 months after my wedding. Here's why it's bothering me: we have a lot of family that live far away FL, MT, NC, TX ect. I'm worried that they will have to choose which wedding to come to because of the timing, and I don't think that's fair to them (or us as the brides). Maybe I'm being petty, but it's gotten deep under my skin. Maybe it is that they are moving so fast, maybe it's the date, maybe it's that she's 9 yrs younger and in a relationship similar to what I was with Gavin's bio-donor (big difference is this guy has a son and is very involved in the childs life, which is a great thing.) I don't know for sure, it's just under my skin.

hugs.gif
.This is for all here!!! There is alot of not so fun stuff happening... wow..I hope everyone with predator problems can eleviate the issues quickly and without loss of your birds.
I hope everyone's day improves...
big_smile.png
. The weather is nice, going to try to enjoy it with the Grand baby
love.gif
. Just received the Dwarf Peach tree from "Starks", it looks great! Going to be getting that into the ground here very shortly. Todd told me there is water around the main shut-off valve outside in the yard
sad.png
.....hoping that doesn't mean a huge hole is going to be dug, and water turned off.. but.
hmm.png
....I will try to be calm no matter what. Have a good day all...!!!!
big_smile.png

Quote: So glad you were able to figure stuff out AND keep the Sportsman lol. Really I am glad you were able to figure stuff out though, so is Gavin. He heard more than I thought the other day and asked if we'd be able to come over again as we were heading home.

That's a good idea about the rant! So here goes: My sister is getting engaged to a man she met online around the beginning of MAY, yes this past May, and has met in person once. That isn't what is bothering me (surprisingly), it's that they've picked a date less than 2 months after my wedding. Here's why it's bothering me: we have a lot of family that live far away FL, MT, NC, TX ect. I'm worried that they will have to choose which wedding to come to because of the timing, and I don't think that's fair to them (or us as the brides). Maybe I'm being petty, but it's gotten deep under my skin. Maybe it is that they are moving so fast, maybe it's the date, maybe it's that she's 9 yrs younger and in a relationship similar to what I was with Gavin's bio-donor (big difference is this guy has a son and is very involved in the childs life, which is a great thing.) I don't know for sure, it's just under my skin.
From the sounds of it, there likely won't even BE a wedding. 9 times out of 10 these things end before they ever have a chance to actually go anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom