Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA

Love when they play tricks on you, huh?

2. shelbear81

shelbear81 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 16, 2012
    Northeast, PA
    Thank you, yeah she is my spoiled baby!! She has a gimp and her tail feathers are always pointing the wrong way, but I love her just the same!!! lol

3. shelbear81

Jun 16, 2012
    Northeast, PA
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] YAY!!! That's awesome!!!

4. shelbear81

Jun 16, 2012
    Northeast, PA
    LMAO!! Mama you have such pretty silkies... why can't you share with me [​IMG]....lol

5. rodriguezpoultry

rodriguezpoultry Langshan Lover

Jan 4, 2009
    Claremore, OK
    That's awesome that you found her! How lucky is that! Be sure to double-up that coop now that you've found her to make sure it doesn't happen again!

Can't wait to see M this weekend! And chickies will go to their new homes!!! :D

6. Gardeningmama

Gardeningmama Chillin' With My Peeps

Coop in progress to house some of those chickies!! My hubby just loves when I buy more chickens. More chickens for me, more work for him!

1 person likes this.
  7. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    Come and get 'em, lol!!

I have 20 eggs cooking in the bator right now. Nice variety of color. I am probably going to grow most of these out until the fall before I make my picks.

8. kamir

kamir Out Of The Brooder

Jun 12, 2012
    [​IMG]

9. MotorcycleChick

MotorcycleChick Gone quackers

Apr 17, 2012
    Coffee shop
    The more I think about it, the more I wonder if she didn't wander off while I had them out. I can't watch 15 chicks alone, so I take out a few (or up to 8) at a time. I count as they come out, count as I put them in the grass, pick them back up, and put them back. What if I forgot how many I had out, she wandered under me (i sit Indian style, and they hide/play under me) and then past me? What I am saying is that she could have been outside for a day and a half! Someone said, 'A wise man counts his eggs before they hatch, because they move too fast to count afterward!"
    LOL. I am more upset now that I have found her than I was when I discovered her missing! With the motorcycle running through the grass, she could have been crushed. I have to stop thinking about it, but I can't! [​IMG][​IMG]

10. MotorcycleChick

MotorcycleChick Gone quackers

Apr 17, 2012
    Coffee shop
    Anyone interested in my roosters? 16 weeks this weekend if you are into butchering.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by