Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

LOL! The "little" boy is the bantam Cochin/Langshan cross! He was too cute of a little sucker to do in!

The BIG boy and his pullet are still up for grabs though! ;)

I've got one of my favorite bird out of the pullets. In shock as to how good she is looking so far:

My splash "project" Modern Langshan:

Any the worst photo of all...my blue pullet:

RaZ, thanks for the info! We are new to beekeeping, so any info I can get, I'll take. Maybe your bees are overachievers? or are mine lazy? We still don't have enough brood to get through winter (so I'm told), so we are still hoping to add frames for as long as they'll collect. Although if they wanna give my honey THIS year, I won't say no.
Beekeeping can be frustrating. My hives survived the winter only to die suddenly in late spring.
I got lucky and found local nucs to rebuild from, but they were very expensive.

Don't give up hope yet, there is still a lot of time left to build a strong colony that can over-winter.

GORGEOUS!!!

Thanks! If you ever want a few eggs let me know. Might only be 6 at a time though, until I get another hen or two. Ah, chicken math at work...
big_smile.png

Rodriguez, I'm setting the eggs I've been collecting from the D'Uccles tomorrow. I've got 7 now probably 9 by tom. If Dad's the White Langshan and whites recessive, what do you think will come out. In laymans terms please.LOL!! If you even have a guess.

Back
Top Bottom