Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

I'm from pa!! In Lebanon (near Hershey, you know, the chocolate?).

I actually have a few young roosters I'm trying to get rid of (bantams, but can be used for meat). I have 6 2-3 month old roos and one 5-6 month old roo. If anyone is near me and would like them (freezer camp or need a protector, whichever), send me a message. The 5-6 month old is a good protector, tried to save one of the hens from a fox and lost some tail feathers. They are all mixed breeds.

Quote:
Where are you located? Dr Tracy Moussa in Middletown (near Harrisburg) has chickens, so may be able to give you advice. Her number is 717-220-1661, or email her at [email protected]. She is pretty overwhelmed, so she might take some time to get back to you.

Animalover - Thank you for your referral to Dr Moussa. Took my hen to her tonight, as her bumblefoot was getting worse, and I decided not to cut into her foot on my own. I am very grateful to have found Dr. Moussa. No surgery needed, she gave me a course of antibiotics that should clear up her foot. She saw me the day after I called, spent a great deal of time giving me chicken advice, and her cost was unbelievable low. It's great to know she is available . Thank you so much again!

Just wanted to say I
love.gif
the Duncannon antique shop! I live in Waynesboro, Franklin County. Around 45 minutes away from Gettysburg and 20-25 minutes from Chambersburg
smile.png

frow.gif
I'm an old school Bucks Countian, ie not a newfangled subdivision suburbanite. My husband says you can take the girl off the farm, but you can't get the farm off the girl. Growing things, animal or vegetable, is just in the blood I guess. DH also says I'm PA Dutch and I don't know much. Thats where he's wrong.

Back
Top Bottom