Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

I can help with a west to east chicken relay. I do want some of the rainbow ones. As idiot proof an age as possible. There is just the two of us so we don't need a great number of them.

LMP... even though I am aware of the joking that you 2 do,,,,you have just insulted 90% of the people on here, for we can not put the cup down
lol.png
sad.png
oh...i am so sorry......didn't mean to offend.,....on the un-serious side..there are support/enabling groups for those who can't control their chicken-cup mania's...I do believe one is called the PA thread...if it helps, I am also a member
cool.png
Hope your day is going better for you Wing...
hugs.gif
.....Have never actually had it myself, but if you got all those lemons...i heard that whiskey-sours are pretty good
wink.png
..Here is a Purdy-picture for ya!

woke up to this this-morning...thought i was going to have to shovel with what the weather people were calling for..5-6 +inches, we got 1 inch, got lucky-(should play the lotto tonight!) , all the sidewalks and roads were clear!
yesss.gif

The ice on the netting was pulling the bamboo stakes, it has all cleared off now. The bird have gotten over aversion to the snow..it helps if they want to eat!
These pics were taken at almost 7:30 am, looks like dusk though.

**Stake- really hope those hawks start to leave you alone at some point!! Good Grief!
**Barbie- raccoons & mountain lions.
ep.gif
..holey-moley!!
** Thank you Blarney...the tree was from the daughter..they got a real one, so we got their fake. We have always had a real tree...this is different, but then everything is now so..go with the flow
smile.png
Hope everyone is having a good day,....not looking forward to the arctic temps. coming our way! Keep warm all.

Today is moving day. We bought a camper & a friend is letting us park it & our critters on their farm until JJ's settlement check comes. This shall be interesting as it's a 24 ft camper & all 4 of us have to live in it. I'm sure we will be at each other's throats within the first couple hours.

Wing: I still need your info for the Christmas swap. Deadline is tomorrow & I still need at least 2 more people signed up.

Also, I still have the following for sale if anyone wants them:
30+ rainbow chicks ranging just hatched to 3 months old $2-5 depending on age
10+ silkie/showgirl chicks all under 3 months $5-10 depending on age & quality
A quad of rouens $30
6 runners (1 drake, 5 ducks) $60
6 pekins (1 drake, 5 ducks) $50
2 africans, 1 embden $25 each or all 3 for $65
Silkie, I hope your move to better things goes well for you and your family!

Where are you located? If I have enough people over your way wanting birds we can either make a delivery trip or meet people in between to relay them.

I'm all the way over by Hazleton, Wilkes Barre area.  Just south of there off I 81.

'da Hubby's Dad is over in Steubenville and we're supposed to be heading out there right after Christmas to visit but I don't know if we're going to make it or not.  

Stubenville is about 45 min north. You're welcome to swing on down.

I can help with a west to east chicken relay. I do want some of the rainbow ones. As idiot proof an age as possible. There is just the two of us so we don't need a great number of them.

I have several feathered in that could handle an unheated coop.

LMP: Thanks, I'm hoping things get better too. We have all the animals in the u-haul right now headed to the new farm...lol

Got to use the rubber bowl for the water today..it worked great
thumbsup.gif
, so if anyone is still using the "be-careful" plastic waters..i highly recommend the bowls!!! The chickens watched me fill it , they came right over & got a drink!!...I am going to be getting one for their feed too...they are heavy enough that the birds can't knock/tip it around/over. Must be late for everyone,...Hope all are doing well and staying warm.- Danielle

Back
Top Bottom