Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Was thinking that too but don't know if it is because of her size?? She is younger and still smaller then my others! Would that also cause this? The other 2 are the same size as the rest of the pack and they seem to just leave thm be but those 2 are nice to the young one!! Just don't want anything to happen to her because she is beautiful and I paid a good amt for her!! Almost too much but I really wanted her!! If I could post pics with my mobile device I would've by now!,
I add four cochin n brahma to my flock and they arent accepted and picked on but they hang as a group and its settled down and they are alot older than my girls... roo Silver Laced Wyandotte was the worst to pick on them but now he is settled down since he realized they are bigger hens lol so I am !I am not sure its all the size thing, I think some breeds are just more dominent.

I'd say they have been laid this week. Subtract that from 21 and I'd say they would hatch in roughly 2 weeks. Someone made a nice lil nest and had them protected in there.
Did you candle and see how big they are at all? where do you have um now? I would run over for them, but I got kids here today!!! I babysit lol

Did you candle and see how big they are at all? where do you have um now? I would run over for them, but I got kids here today!!! I babysit lol
I candled and some are the size of a quarter. Some are just a lil bit smaller. Shoot me a pm and we can connect this evening maybe? I have them under light staying warm, but they need an incubator. And if I knew about the babysitting I was just looking and finally found someone yesterday!

I candled and some are the size of a quarter. Some are just a lil bit smaller. Shoot me a pm and we can connect this evening maybe? I have them under light staying warm, but they need an incubator. And if I knew about the babysitting I was just looking and finally found someone yesterday!
your kidding me!!! You havent called me at all have you? I had an ad in the merchandiser!! Who did u find? : ( darn!!!
Will message you my cell Thanks!!!

They need to get in a BATOR No?? You want the peeps when they hatch?

Back
Top Bottom