Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

I went yesterday with the family and we were super overwhelmed with the crowds! We like living in the country to stay away from that kind of thing, but there were some beautiful birds there and I took a whole bunch of pictures!

I was out at farm show this past weekend and out of 2300 some birds i got Best LF with my Light Brown Single Comb Leghorn, Reserve RCCLwith my Belgian Bearded Quail D'anver, BV Buff Silkie, and BV Blue Cochin i also got 1st in showmanship.... im going back out next saturday to check out hopefully i'll get to meet som more bycer's then!!!!!!!

Quote:
Thank you silkieluver!
hugs.gif
Waynesboro is very close to me for sure! I'm not too picky about the breed and I will take mixed breeds as well. I have found myself working on collecting the Easter Egger colors...yes, I know they are mutts, but I love their craziness and their colors.
love.gif
I will write down what you will have and I will contact you when I'm actually looking to purchase. I'm thinking about starting to fill the incubator around mid March time frame.
fl.gif
As long as all goes well anyway.
smile.png

As for your silkie eggs, you have me very interested. My 14 year old daughter has wanted them for a long time now, but shipping costs always pushed them way out of my budget range.
hide.gif
What prices are your pet quality and your show quality? I'm thinking about allowing my kiddos to get into showing, and they can't do that with my pet flock
idunno.gif

Thank you!

No problem, my pet quality silkie eggs are $15 a dozen (the eggs will be pure silkie but not pure colors, I have a fun pen for cool color mixes. I cannot sell show quality eggs because there is no guarantee that the chick will be show quality as it matures. Pet quality chicks are ones with disqualifications such as not enough or too many toes, single combs. Breeder quality are birds that will place at shows but have minor faults that can be easily improved upon like toe spacing, foot feathering, and crest size. Show quality are birds I would actually take to a show that have great type, color, and all the other qualities I look for in a bird

Back
Top Bottom