Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Today's dose of cute.
Granted, it's a mix. The pattern and feathered legs? Interesting at least. Mother was barnyard mix, part silkie, dad a Swedish Flower.

I'm hatching a few silkies in my next hatch (along with a few other breeds) starting on Sunday or Monday :)

So there's a light brahma egg pipped now. Is that okay? That seems really early to me... :/

It's only Day 18.

Sounds like you are doing such a wonderful splendiferous job they can't help but come out and meet you early! :thumbsup

OK... I am at work, so hope I can get this out before I have another call....  PERFECT solution coming your way....   MotorcycleChick needs a new EE roo who isn't nasty to her other guy.... I just happen to know someone with a very sweet EE roo  and a beautiful group of EE girls, who just happen to produce a lot of beautiful EE eggs... hhhmmm...  well, my solution to MC's roo problem when I spoke with her last week was to get her a bunch of eggs to hatch out, she could sell of any extras and keep whichever EE boy she liked best.  I just know she was so tempted! :gig

Now it would push her right over the edge if I told her that she could help you out by letting your girl do her broody thing, hatch out a half dozen or so cuties and stay with mama for a few weeks, then move to her place.... now doesn't that just sound like a win/win?????  

And I would provide egg delivery!

So... how'd I do??  :lau
Great idea on the duck brooder addition!  

This is the ultimate in enabling! :bow CC you have some serious competition as the poultry pimp! :gig.

Today's dose of cute.
Granted, it's a mix. The pattern and feathered legs? Interesting at least. Mother was barnyard mix, part silkie, dad a Swedish Flower.

Looks beautiful to me!

Congrats to everyone with their successful hatches! I will be coming to you all late for advice, enabling and starter eggs eventually.....:jumpy

I m still working on hubby for that issue, I thought I had him till he seen the price of a hive...and he hates honey, what a dope.

There is a guy, Irvin Martin, close to you that builds wooden ware (hives) He is Amish- best price so far! Most of our stuff is from him, my hubby also buys from brushy mountain- that is where we got the starter hive/kit.... Bees, packages are around 90, nucs are more - we buy packages, but also split our hive...

Back
Top Bottom