Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Go for it,,, great experience for the kids,,,, and you don't have enough gray hairs yet....LOL... hatching eggs drives me crazy trying to keep everything right and hoping for the best,,, swear lose alot of sleep come hatch time,,, especially when they need help coming out !
I have a batch due to hatch around the 10th, hoping for the best, but, expecting some complications as usual.
For the total numbers of hairs, the gray ones have their own hold into the numbers. The suicide rate among them would be on the rise with hatching chicks lol.

OMG I can imagine a year from now how many chickens we all have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BTW BCMxComets in lockdown!!

In the past three weeks I have 10 new Blue Partridge peepers, 3 silkie peepers, and (now) 6 possibile peeps in the bator he he he
Well ya know you have all that room out there.
lau.gif
. And when I put pairs together, would have seramas, splash cochin, SL cochin, GLW, And whatever my BCM roo and the Cuckoo marans hen make
big_smile.png

Quote: Chad, let me know what you hatch in LF, i would be interested, especially in more JG , I am really liking those.....Check out the october egg swap on here, this is where most of my pure eggs come from, I think you have to be a member for 3 months, but if you contact mrheinz77 I will vouch for you...

Chad, let me know what you hatch in LF, i would be interested, especially in more JG , I am really liking those.....Check out the october egg swap on here, this is where most of my pure eggs come from, I think you have to be a member for 3 months, but if you contact mrheinz77 I will vouch for you...
I don't have any JG. I need to learn more about hatching before I get eggs from others to hatch.

What happens when you mix a GLW with a SLW ?

I have been looking at the chicken genetics calculator online. is anyone else confused by the German translation needed to understand it? I believe it's either German/former Eastern Block language or a Nordic language even.

One of RoPo's peeps hatched under my silkie sometime in the middle of the night. She is so cute and so perfect. I have never let my hens raise a chick before, so this is a new experience for me...

One of RoPo's peeps hatched under my silkie sometime in the middle of the night. She is so cute and so perfect. I have never let my hens raise a chick before, so this is a new experience for me...
That's AWSOME! LOL ray has BCM hens that love being mommy! My girls haven't been bitten by the mommy bug. I don't know who is getting out and making a nest again! Lifted the wheelbarrow and there is a nice neat lil nest made, no eggs in it mind you, just the nest made.

Back
Top Bottom