Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Too darn cute, you need to let know next spring if you have any trios to get rid of( silkies that is) they are soo darn pretty and I would love a set of the.. Pluss the little peep is adorable too !!

I am all out. At the moment I have 2 splash hens, one calico pullet and one partridge baby. I have a calico roo coming, a partridge pullet and I am doing my best to find a ride from NC for 2 gray girls. Hopefully in the spring I will have some F1 calico babies though!!

we got ours from uncle jimmys in pa....  

These kids are WAY too cute!

Wingstone, do you have Jersey Giants? The Sussex Show is a National Meet for that breed, it's a pretty big deal, you should show there if you can, or get some eggs to hatch from the breeders that are at the show. ;)

Mama2my, sweet baby you got there, and the Silkie is gorgeous.

Here is my splash silkie Tink with RoPo's baby blue LF Langshan.

love love
love.gif

understood, just be sure to have a seperate hatcher, we all throw extra eggs in at various times, it is easier to move eggs than to adjust humidity for different eggs.
GLW/SLW I would think a blotchy splash color but maybe heather can answer that.

I do not know, sorry I am not good with the brown, and red genetics. I will tell you this, it takes 2 copies of the lacing gene to appear on the bird. So it will be something that is laced :)

Back
Top Bottom